Prologue

- Bastard...just who are you anyways?!- yelled the young man. In front of him lied a nightmare than he never thought he'd ever seen in the waking world. But there it was, putting him past his limits, without almost any option.

The figure didn't answer, seemingly unaware that the building around him was collapsing. He stood there, with a big grin on his face, like he took pleasure in all that destruction. A perfect monster.

But he was a monster too,right? That day, everything he cared about was taken away from him, his existence was a mere, fleeting dream. He had nothing to lose if he lost that battle...

No, he still had his pride to held on too. He still had his revenge to fulfill. He was not going to die there. He wouldn't allow it.

The man stood up and looked at his hands. They were shaking, the fear enveloping his very soul. But he knew fear, he'd lived through hell and was going to survive that day to raise an even higher force onto the world. He focused. There was still one option left, the one thing that he had that even she couldn't beat. The thing that Attilla saw in him. And that monster was going to take it, full force.

He started running towards it, letting out a scream of determination, a golden aura enveloping him. For a brief moment, he saw the mocking face of the monster go from a twisted grin to a look of terror, surprised that him, of all people, had that resource in him. With a swift slash of his blade, he pierced the monster's chest. The monster let out a long moan, which turned into a scream. The wound the man made in him started glowing a bright light, that enveloped the room. The man fell backwards, onto the ground, blinded by the light. What was it going to do now?!

Suddenly, the light died out. When he looked to the spot where it was, it was completely empty, not a trace of the demon left.