Chapter 2

We finally arrived.

The house was beautiful and is a two bedroom house, which looks really cosy.

The weather isn't the best as it's very cold and rainy over here, but it's very nice.

"Come on then sis, let's go unpack" he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Dibs on the biggest room!!" I said excitedly, running towards the house.

As I walked in through the door, the kitchen was quite big with a table in the middle on the wide space.
Then I walked into the living room and there was couches and a flat screen tv.

Maybe this won't be so bad, i thought.

I ran up the stairs and looked for the biggest room I could find and started unpacking and putting my clothes in my chestnut draws.

"Hey sis' I've enrolled you into a school called east high and looks pretty good" my brother said, walking into my room

"Crap! Really?,when do I start then" I said annoyed.
"Tomorrow??" My brother said nervously.
"OMG why we only have just moved in!"
I replied, getting annoyed with Dylan.

"Well we can just let you sit at home all week, what if you get in trouble" he said loudly.
"But I hate being known as the 'new girl'" I said, quoting new girl.
"Well you would be at some point, don't worry you'll be fine,  now I've got to go job hunting so why don't you go explore for a bit" he said quickly.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Okay good, I'll see you later then, I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I said, hugging him.

Dylan left the room and I heard the door shut,signalling he left.

I decided I should probally go to a park or something and just hang around there.

I grabbed a coat and my converse shoes and left the house.