Prologue

Ishida POV

"Listen up guys," Sensei spoke in front of the class. "We have got a new student joining us today."

"Go ahead and introduce yourself. " he turns his head to the girl beside him.

The girl has a short pink hair and she is holding a notebook with a pencil.

"Ah..introduce yourself." Sensei poke her shoulder after realised the girl didn't show any reaction.

She then opened up her notebook and show it in front all of the class.

'Nice to meet you, I'm Nishimiya Shouko.' was written in it.

"Why didn't she talked?" some of  the students whispered.

After a while, she then turns to the other page which explained everything.

Why did I hate her?

Well first: she really giving me a creep.

"Ueno, read the next sentence."

"I gazed at the city in awe, my breat-."

"Speak up, Ueno!!." Sensei scolded. "How can you properly conveys the author feeling with such a tiny voice?."

"Yes sir....." Ueno lost her words.

"The next part is for seat 15." He looked at the attendance book. "Who is in the seat 15?"

"Nishimiya!" I said.

Wondering why Sensei was staring at her, she began to read the next part of the book.

"nok wan du.....si mom need ebe nda...." Nishimiya read.

"Okay let's move on..." Sensei said.

"Seriously?" Ueno provoked. "She couldn't even pronounce the word properly."

"I said let's move on...Ishida, you're next."

I stood up and start reading the same part like Nishimiya.

"Wee....haaaa. ...hohoho. ."

And the whole class began to laugh except Nishimiya because you know, she's DEAF...
__________________________________

A lot of things happened during the years of elementary school and even in high school, I still regret all of the things that I've done. Especially to Nishimiya.

I always beating her and make her cry. I throw away her notebook and even messed up with her hearing aid.

I keep bullying her without knowing what she had suffered. Even if I apologise to her, it still not enough. Now in high school, I decided to take a hand sign class in order to communicate with her. We attend at different high school and I promised myself that I will find her no matter what.

Suicide is not the answer. I had once thought about it seriously but it failed when my mother realised it sooner.

____________________________________

This is a beta version. I still need to fix some grammar issue and I'm trying a different style of writing.

For the next chapter :

*I will use 'she signed' instead of 'she said' for Nishimiya dialogue.
*hand sign will be put into the dialogue.
*I will try to understand more about a deaf person world.

Please leave a comment and give me a support!!!!

Koe No Katachi: Endless TearsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara