Chapter1: Shouko's Voice

Shouko POV

"Why did I was born deaf?" This question I've been asking myself for several years. I can't see any advantages being deaf and why I'm the only one that has to suffer. My father left me because of my disabilities and I'm glad my mother didn't do the same. Even though she sometimes can be indignant, I know that how she showed her love. Making friends is one of my dreams, but to actually making one is really hard. Communication is the major problem. I know I've been dragging everyone in class but what would you expect from me?

I can't go into a normal kindergarten because of my problem, so I never make any friends before. I tried to makes friend with the children in my neighborhood, but it was all backfired. They throw rocks at me. Even with all of the bad experience, I still keep on living because I know that are people still love and care about me. 

"<Onee-chan, I don't think you should talk.>" 

Yuzuru always signed that sentence whenever I was bullied.

"<But how can I makes friends  if they didn't understand me?>" I pointed myself. "<They didn't even know to read sign language.>"

"<You don't need friends.>" she signed back. "<You have me and mother.>"

"<I know, but I can't depend on you all the time.>" I signed before grabbed her hand and walk back home.

As the sun goes down, we walk home together while holding hands. "The sky sure are pretty." I thought in my mind. The red sky filled with clouds and sunset was really beautiful that even a deaf person could enjoy. 

"<Yuzuru-chan, can you tell me how does the breeze sound like?>" I wave both of my hand to represent the word wind.

----------------------------------->

Yuzuru POV 

  "<Yuzuru-chan, can you tell me how does the breeze sound like?>" My sister signed.

I hold my head up and thought deeply. Breeze doesn't have any specific sound, to begin with. I looked back at my sister and she seems so excited waiting for the answer.

"<why do you want to know so badly?>" I asked her.

"<because I always feel it blowing my hairs and see it rustling the leaves>" she signed. "<but I've never heard the sound of the breeze.>"

"<I got an Idea.>" I immediately pulled her shoulder down and gently blows her ear.

"whaaaa...." she startled. 

"<and that how the breeze sounds like.>" I signed before hold her hand and race home.

I will always protect you.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Hello Readers,
I really appreciate for those who still keep reading this. I'm sorry for the grammar issue and I hope you'll keep reading this because things are about to turn really dark.....

seriously, it going to be dark.

My reaction for the next chapter: