Chapter 2: A Suicide Decision

Time: 22:35 hours

Location: Nishimiya's Apartment

"Why is this happening?"

Hanging by the balcony with his right hand stretched to the other side is not a common thing that happened. His hand is gripping tight another girl hand, trying to save her from falling.

 His hand is gripping tight another girl hand, trying to save her from falling

Why Nishimiya?

Why Nishimiya?.....Why, Why did it come to this?.

Where did I do wrong?...would things go differently if I helped her more?

If we never met, this things shouldn't be happening.

When her hand starting to slip, Ishida quickly grabs her with both of his hand and used his leg to stay hooked at the balcony rel.
____________________________________

5 hours earlier

Time: 18:05 hours
Location: Yamanaka Park (yeah, I just created that place)

"Yo, Ishida-kun." I heard a voice calling my name. I turn around and saw Yuzuru and her sister are walking together with a bunch of plastic bags hanging from their hand. "It's really great to meet you here," she said before handing all of the plastic bags. "we really need a manpower to carry this stuffs home."

"<Yuzuru, you shouldn't bother Ishida-kun.>" Nishimiya signed before look at me. "<I'm sorry.>" she bows down her head at me.

"<Its okay, I really didn't have anything to do right now.>" I take the plastic bags and walk beside her.

"<Tonight, let's watch the fireworks together.>" I signed while pointing my index finger to the sky, represented the word "firework".

Nishimiya gave me a small nod before signing:

"<Okay, but we should bring Yuzuru and my mother>."

"<Of course.>" I give her a thumbs up