Chapter 25: You Blind Me Of My Depression

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Kai's POV

"I'm glad you're doing better now,love." I said as I ran fingers through his black hair. He was laying across my lap. Him and I ended up taking him for a mental evaluation. He had severe depression. He's on medicine, I'm being loyal and such so we're doing much better.

Everyone was doing fine currently. HunHan might just ship! They are doing better. They've been friends for the while being. Trying to take it slower.

"Kai.." A soft voice whispers followed by owl eyes looking up at me. None of than my lover.

"Yes,Baby Soo(a/n I stole that nickname from exodus_99 ) ?"

"Thank you." He says again softly. A small smile across his gorgeous face.

"For what?" I respond since I was literally confused. What the hell could he even be thanking me for?

"Not leaving." He says in a whisper and I feel my heart drop at that. It was honestly so sad witnessing such a broken boy going through depression and feeling alone all the time.

"I won't leave you. I'll never leave you,Do Kyungsoo. I promise that. I'll be with you...forever." I raise his chin so he's looking at me and kiss him on the lips softly with passion.

"How the hell did my bully become my lover?" He responds with a chuckle, his lips creating a angelic smile. He's so fucking perfect

*flashback*
Kai slammed Kyungsoo against the locker again. "Tch. Talk back again. I fucking dare you,kid."

Kyungsoo's body trembled.He was terribly frightened by Kim Jongin, a bully. He always targeted the geeks such as Do Kyungsoo.

"Leave me alone,Kim Jongin!" Kyungsoo boldly shouted as blood trickled from the side of his head from the previous punch to it only a matter of seconds ago.

"You're honestly so fucking worthless,Kyungsoo!" Kai shouts as tears begin to form in Kais eyes suddenly.

"Y-you're crying." Kyungsoo stammered, eyes wider than usual at the site of the guy who's bullying him all of middle school.

"N-no I'm not. I have something in my eye!" Kai's eyes glistened of the tears coming.

Kyungsoo took his thumb and reached up,wiping Kai's tears. Kai stood there frozen and not knowing how to react. The owl eyed boy only blinked and tried to keep his breath steady.

"You're taking your depression and self hate out on me." Kyungsoo pipes up and looks up at Kai who then kicks Kicks Kyungsoo in the shin, throwing all his books onto the ground as well.

"Fuck off,Owl."

*end of Flashback*