Chapter Three.

Niall Horan_______________

"Happy birthday man!" Harry and Louis let themselves in the next Tuesday.

"Thanks!" I smile as they came to sit beside me.

"Here." He sat down with two six packs of beer, taking one for himself. "You got a beer opener?"

"In the drawer like it always is." I took out a beer myself, as more boys showed up.

"Hey how bout some beer pong?" I suggest once the whole team is here.
Everyone agrees so we all head to my game room.
There was a pool table, a ping pong table, fooze ball, some soccer video games, small arcade games, I also have a minnie fridge that holds beer.

"Harry go get the beer you brought and some of my beer out of the fridge over there. I got the solo cups." After we set the game up and split into two different teams. I started some music and we began.

"Birthday boy first." Liam cheered.

"Alright." I took a ball taking a second to get an aim before throwing it and making it in the cup. "Drink it up boyyyyy." Liam rolls his eyes before of course drinking.

Louis and Harry went next, Louis was boss so Harry ended up drinking. Once everyone had gone we filled the cups up again and it was mine and Liam's turn. He made it.

"That's okay, that's okay!" I shake it off downing another beer feeling something fuzzy at my feet. Charlie. "Aww do you want some alcohol?" I pick him up. "No buddy you're under age. I'm sorry."I scratch his head but he wiggles to get down, so I do as asked and watch Louis and Harry go.

"Charlie leave me alone!" I fuss as he refuses to stop begging, but this time he barks. "What do you want?" I snap a bit making him look up at me before scratching at my foot again and leaving the room.  "Hold on guys, let go see what Charlie wants. I'll be rite back."

"Charlie what the hell do you want?" I snap when I leave the game room, following him to the door when a faint knock was heard. In curiosity I hurried and opened the door.

"Kamryn?" I gasp letting her in. "What are you doing here?"

"No no I'm not here I just thought I could give you this."
Voice soft as velvet
"Here." She handed me a blue card that said my name on it in fancy cursive letters.

Sometimes it makes me sick how nice she is.

"I know that you have plenty of it but still." I pulled the card out of the blue envelope to read it.

'You're a Star' and it had a soccer ball on it witch made me chuckle. The inside said 'so be a star on your birthday
Happy Birthday -Kamryn Kelly :)!' With ten dollars in side.

"I know you don't need it but it's your birthday, why not."

"Sometimes it makes me sick how nice you are." I glare.

"Uhm. You're welcome?" Her soft voice comes out as a question.

"Thank you, you sure you don't want to stay. We're in the game room playing beer pong?" I offer one last time.

"Beer pong? What the heck is beer pong." Her brows furrow and her nose crunches up.

"Come with me." I roll my eyes and push her in front of me so I can make sure she's going. "This is beer pong. You fill up cups with beer and try to throw a ping pong ball into them. If the opponent throws a ball in your beer then you have to drink it. Want to play?"

"Well uhm."

"Come on, it's a game. You're old enough to drink rite?"

"Yeah?"