Chapter Fourty Six

Niall Horan___________

Kamryn's birthday was next Thursday and I wanted to do something really big for her.
I thought about throwing her a party but no one would be there that she knew. I mean my ass hole friends aren't exactly her idol party guest.
But then I thought of the perfect thing. I just needed Hannah's help.
That's why I stole her number from Kamryn's phone.

Niall: Hey.

Hannah: Who is this, is this a stalker, my husband is a police offer!

Niall: Hannah it's Niall and you're
not married to an officer.

Hannah: Why do you have my number?

Niall: Got it from Kamryn's phone.
Hannah: What do you want?
Niall: I need your help!
Hannah: On what?

Niall: Kamryn's birthday. I've got something extra special planned but I need you to help me.

Hannah: What do you need me to do?
Hannah: Wait what's your plan? What are you gonna do?

Niall: All I need is for you to pack some of her clothes into a small bag and I'll come pick it up sometime.

Hannah: Why?

Niall: We're going on a trip😎

Hannah: Whatever, I think Kam is taking Pearl to the vet at 2:00, so come by then.

Niall: Okay, thanks I owe you one.

Hannah Martin____________

Clothes in a duffle bag clothes in a duffle bag. Okay. I put my popcorn bole on the brown coffee table in front of me  and rolled off the couch to get to Kamryn's room.

My hand was mere inches away from the golden door knob when it turned itself. Kamryn stood before me with Pearl in her arms.

"Oh, you scared me Han." She lets out a  small giggle. "Need something?"

"Uh." Think quick. "I uhm, I need some tampons, are you about to leave?"

"Yeah, but you can just go in and get some. Bye." She walks around me to the door making way for me to get into her room and eventually she was gone.

Kamryn kept all her duffle bags in the bottom of her closet so I moved all the clothes and other miscellaneous objects  out of the way to pick up a purple duffle bag that said 'sleep over'.
This is embarrassing.

Ehh what the hell.

I threw the duffle bag onto her bed as I stood up.

I picked out about three different shirts and a few jeans to go along with them.

Hmmm, I should be a fashion enthusiast.
Is that what there called?

Next I walked over to her white dresser and pulled out the top drawer.

A bunch of papers...useless.
Second draw, t-shirt
Third draw, leggings.
Fourth drawer, pajamas... she can sleep naked.
You're welcome Niall.
And of course the last drawer Hannah has to open is her underwear drawer.