Life at Kingdom Galaxy

"My queen it is time to wake up you have a very busy day," said one of the servants. When Caitlyn heard the servant she grunted and fell back asleep not caring about the busy day she's going to have. As the servant walked in she pushed the still asleep queen onto the floor, "fine, fine I'm up," said Caitlyn unraveling her self from sheets and blankets. "My queen Caitlyn you have a busy day we must'nt be late, get up at ounce" Said the servant. Finding a corset she asked Caitlyn, "You have a speech prepared," Caitlyn then looked over in a surprised way "We were supposed to have a speech," the servant giggled and tighten the corset. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH OUCH, Caitlyn always wondered why royals wore corset's. "Why do I have to wear a corset and a dress why can't I just go in my pajamas," asked Caitlyn in a sarcastic tone, the servant looked in disgust as if Caitlyn was being serious then found the perfect dress to were to the meeting. "You look beautiful and like your father," smiled the servant making Caitlyn blush as she was fixing her hair "now, go eat your breakfast," said the servant walking out the room. Before she closed the door she heard Caitlyn speak softly, "Thank you, Hiyori your remind me of my mother".