Cook Part 9

A/N Just wanted to let you, the readers, know that most of the dialog will be from the show and some won't be. My friend is helping me to write this by giving me ideas and it's helping a looooooott. I just wanted to thank her for that. Okay I now have this all fixed. Sorry for confusion, and anger. This is how the whole thing was supposed to go..... Anyways, happy reading!

Cook's P.O.V

I felt Leigh get up and leave the bedroom. My eyes opened and listened for the shower water, instead of just the water; Leigh was also talking. I couldn't hear all of it but I heard "Hi baby" and "I love you." My head perked up and my left eyebrow arched. The fuck she mean "Hi baby" let alone "I love you" is she cheating on me? I swear to fucking God; Leigh wants to cheat on me then I'm doing the exact same to her. Getting out of bed, I grab my phone and walk down the stairs calling up some girls and arranging times to meet.

An hour later and I was arriving at little Pandora's house just in time to see Thomas leaving.

"Hey Tommo!"

"Cook? What are you doing here?"

"I uh was looking for Leigh, I figured she'd be here."

"Oh, I didn't see here, but I didn't make it past the doorway."

Saying a quick bye to Thomas I walked up to the front door. I rang the doorbell and immediately, Pandora opened the door.

"Hey Love, ya mum home?"

"Go upstairs Cook," she moved aside in the doorway "I'll be up."

I made my way upstairs and listened for the front door to be closed and soon feet came up the stairs.

"Better make this quick, mum's on her way." she slammed her door shut and started to strip.

-Ten Minutes Later-

Well that was a nice shag. I'm on my way to meet up with the next few girls when my phone decided to ring.

"Yeah?" I answered sounded a little annoyed.

"Cook? Where are you?" Leigh, on the other end was crying; you could hear it in her voice.

"Out with the boys, don't worry about it. Be home soon."

"Okay, I lo-" I hung up the phone before she could finish that sentence. I don't want to hear her lies.

Soon enough I was walking up to another girl's apartment and being pulled inside.

Making my way home from the last girl of the day, I looked down at my phone reading the time; 12:35. On the way home I really did go do what I told Leigh I was doing and hung out with JJ and Freddie for a little before actually heading home to find the house completely dark except for the light above the stove. Hopefully Leigh is already sleeping so I won't have to face her. Yes I feel guilty, No I don't really care. I walked up stairs and crawled in next to Leigh and fell asleep.

-1 month later-

I was sitting on the couch eating some cheese fries and watching Doctor who, when my phone went off; JJ was ringing. I slid the answer button over and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Leigh?"

"Yeah."

"Have you told Cook yet . . . about the baby?"

Sighing I responded with "No, JJ, I haven't."

"Leigh, its been a month. You have to tell him now or I will."