Spring Break Part 2

I've been sitting in Alice's bathroom floor for hours now. Just staring at the wall. How could I be pregnant? I'm only in 12th grade.

How am I going to raise a baby? My mom will probably get Josh put in jail or even kick me out.

Where would I stay? My dad wouldn't approve of being pregnant either and besides he lives in New York. There's no way I would move all the way there. Josh will probably be mad and leave me. How will he take the news? Will he want me to get rid of it? No I couldn't do that. It's wrong. I'll be 18 next week but that still doesn't solve anything. My mom will still be pissed. I really don't want Josh to get in trouble because of me. It's not like he raped me. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I should start by getting out the floor. I get up and walk to Alice's room to find her playing Mario Cart.

I say,"Hey. What time is it?"

She pauses the game,looks up at me then says,"Thank god you're alive.  I didn't want to bother you."

I walk over and sit on her bed.

She gives me a sad smile and says,"Everything is going be okay."

I say,"What will my mom think?"

She says,"I don't know. I think you should tell her soon though."

I say,"Im just so worried that she will kick me out and have Josh put in Jail."

She says,"You're thinking of the worse."

I say,"She doesn't like Josh because of his age already and now I'm pregnant with his child. How can I not think of the worse?"

She says,"It's going to be okay. Whatever happens I'll be here for you."

I sigh and say,"Thank you so much. Who should I tell first?"

She says,"Tell your mom first."

I say,"I want to tell her now but I don't want to make josh mad by not coming to the party."

She says,"The party starts in an hour. You'll make it."

I say,"Will come with me to tell her?"

She says,"Yes then we will get ready at your house."

I hug her and say,"Thank you."

She hugs back and says,"No problem. Come on."

She gets up and I follow her downstairs. Avan is coming through the door when we get to it.

He says,"Where are you guys going?"

Alice says,"We forgot something at Alex's. We'll be back before the party."

He says,"You better be."

She rolls her eyes and say,"Yeah yeah. Whatever,"then slides past him and walks out the door.

I follow her to her car and get in. She starts driving and says,"So how are you going tell her?"

I sigh and say,"Im just going to come straight out and say it."

She says,"That's a good idea."

I say,"I just hope she doesn't kick me out right then and there."

She says,"I hope not either but if she does you can live with me."

I smile and say,"Thank you. You're a really a good friend."

She says,"We've been bestfriends since kindergarten. I've been there for you since day one and I'm not going to give up now."

I say,"Thank you so much. You have no idea how great full I am to have you."

She says,"You would do the same thing for me."