Chapter 7

**JAIME’S POV**

Uhhhhhh. I’m frozen. Why can’t I move? I stood there, my jaw practically to the floor and my arms still around Kellin’s ex-lover. His livid stomps echoed loudly against the bathroom walls and made me flinch. He didn’t hesitate tearing us apart and throwing me against the hard tile. A painful groan escaped as my head hit the tile and the wall on a stall.

            “Hey, you can’t just throw him across the room because you’re a jealous little bitch!” Vic screamed. Kellin’s face grew a bright red.

            “I’m not jealous! But how could you move on so..”

            Everything was a blur and sound became inaudible. I let my neck give in and my head hit the floor once more before blacking out.

---

            I hear it; crying. Who’s crying? I wouldn’t know. I can’t really open my eyes. They hurt. A lot. One was..swollen? This sucks. Wow, its hot. Why is my hand so sweaty? I tried to squeeze it. Someone was holding my hand. I heard a small gasp, and the crying stopped for a moment. Silence.

            “…J-Jaime? Can you hear me?” I heard a voice whimper. It was Vic. I tried to reply, but nothing could come out. But I finally pushed myself to open my eyes a bit. It was him. His eyes were also swollen, but from crying. His tear-strained cheeks were flushed and he looked intensely at me, still quietly sobbing. I took in my surroundings. I was on Vic’s bunk in the bus and the rest of the band was gone. Vic was sitting next to the bed on a chair, squeezing my hand. I managed to throw some words together.

            “What…h-happened..?”

            “K-Kellin pushed you in the bathroom and while y-you were passed out, he j-just…” he started to get more upset. “p-punched you…over and over…I didn’t know what t-to do so I yelled for help…” The feeling went away with the blood from my hand as he squeezed even tighter. I felt my senses slowly coming back. I opened my eyes more and realized my body ached but I knew my limitations, so I managed to scoot over and roll over so my back was facing the wall.

            “Please, lay with me.”

            “B-But Jaime, what if Kellin-“

            “Fuck Kellin,” I was already sick of his name. “No more damage could be done. If you really wanna cheer me up, you’d come cuddle,” I smiled softly. He smiled back weakly. I lifted the sheets, inviting him in. Vic crawled over, sniffling. He was warm and his face was wet against my neck. He wrapped his arms around me and just snapped. He laid next to me crying in my neck as I ran my fingers through his soft, wavy hair.

            “I-I’m s-so sorry…I n-never m-meant-“

            “Shhhh,” I shushed the crying boy. I knew what he meant. But I don’t mind. If you think about it, it’s kind of exciting having a relationship with an angry ex. The rush of making someone else jealous made things interesting.

            Vic and I laid there for hours until he finally stopped crying. Poor boy cried himself to sleep. I also dozed off after confirming the older boy was asleep. He’s so precious to me; I hope we never have to leave this bed. We slept for a few more hours in each other’s embrace.

            My dreams were crushed and my eyes flew open when I heard the door swing open and hit the bus.

            “What are you guys doing?” Mike hollered. “We have to warm up for our show! Let’s go!” Shit. I looked down at the cute boy in my arms, regretting having to interrupt his slumber.