Ѳи α Ɯɛ∂иɛƨ∂αʏ ιи α Ɔαғɛ

As we walked down the street in the June air we talked about our songs, about the tour, about everything. We walked into the cafe and sat down at a table, he pulled my chair out for me. A perfect gentleman. We ordered muffins and coffees and started talking again. I couldn't hear anything he was saying, I was just staring at his beautiful face and how his eyes lit up when he smiled. It was hard to keep a conversation when he was taking my breath away. Our coffees arrived and I was just about to take a sip of mine when his phone buzzed. I glanced over at it and saw the name "Alice" flash onto the screen. He looked at his phone and got a sudden sadness in his face. "No, Ed, don't answer it." I said as he reached for his phone. "Taylor I have to, she's just going to keep calling." "Well what does she want?" I asked. "Me. She wants me back. But I can't take her back because I get hurt by her again. And she only wants me so she can be famous..." He replied with his voice trailing off. "So why do you keep answering her calls every time?" I said. "I don't know." He said quietly. By now his ringtone was done and there was a notification saying "missed call" on his screen. He stared at his phone sadly. Just then the door opened and two boys in t shirts walked in and ordered. One of them had an irish accent and blond hair and the other had a british accent and dark curls. I tried to keep my head down hoping he wouldn't notice me but I heard Niall's voice say "Harry, Taylor's here, with Ed." Out of the corner of my eye I saw the british boy turn around and start walking over towards me. Please let him talk to Ed, I begged silently. "Taylor, why are you here with Ed?" He said. "We were just having..." I said in a weak voice. "Were you cheating on me?" He interrupts. "No! I wouldn't cheat! Ed and I aren't even dating right now!" I said desperately. "Likely story. I'm glad to be rid of you." He said bitterly then turned on his heel and went back to his table. I got up and sprinted out of the cafe but just before I went out the door I heard Ed yelling "What the bloody hell was that for!!" at Harry.