Normal day?

*Beep Beep*

"Ugh!" I roll over and smacked the alarm clock, knocking it over. Sadly it kept beeping, so slowly I open my Emerald eyes and glance around my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before pressing the button to silence the daily wake up.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and brushed my teeth lazily."Time for work",I mumble as I got my suit on and slipped into my helmet. You see I'm Zonic, and I'm a zone cop. I have the perfect job ever, sit there and sign papers most of the time, but it has it's perks.

After getting ready, I head for the door and lock it "Why not walk to work today", I talked to myself as I started to walk down the street, leading to my job. As I walk, I smile and close my eyes. It's a nice day today, cold yet sunny and not a single cloud in the sky. I heard a noise and quickly opened my Emerald eyes and looked towards the sound.

There on the side on the street was a little hedgehog, walking with his head down. He was blue like me and was probably up to my waist length wise. I slowly walked closer to him "Hey there little one, what are you doing out here?" I asked him as he jumped, before turning to look at me "I don't have anywhere to go" he told me. I gave him a look "How old are you?" , he lifted five fingers in the air, "Your five?", He nodded.

I felt something in me wanting to help him, so I kneeled down and put a hand on his shoulder "Ok little buddy, why don't you come with me?" I said smiling. He hesitated for a while before nodding yes.

I stood up and we started to walk down the street "Hey little guy, what's your name?" I asked looking down at him, he smiled and looked up at me with huge Emerald eyes,

"My name is Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog"

***********
Sorry for this short chapter but it's the first chapter, tell us what you think about it so far! Comments and votes are welcomed!