Chapter 1

June 18, 2016
"Morning Angel." I woke up and there was his nose stuck right up against mine and his beautiful brown eyes gazing at my once resting face.

"Morning babe." I raised up and he rolled onto his back putting his hands up to stretch and raising up himself. Wrapping his naked arms around me and felt his hand up the back of my shirt to rub my back.

"Breakfast?" I ask turning and kissing his cheek. He still has the same smile from when I had woken up. He seems a little happier than normal.

"Sure thing baby." He removes his hand from the back of my shirt and stands up.

"I was gonna make it." I stand up and walk to the other side of the bed where he got up from our when we were having our morning 'moment'.

"No, today is a special day. I wanna do everything for you." He smacks my ass, kisses me , and continues into the kitchen where he began to cook his special bacon. I could only sit on the bed and watch, I wasn't allowed to do anything.

Have I forgot something? What's so special about today? Then it came to me, our 5 year anniversary. Why did I not remember of this?

He brought me some milk in a long glass and I sat it down on the table. Grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to me, laying him over me and his crotch leaned up against the bed, nose on my cheek.

"Happy anniversary baby." he kisses me in the longest kiss we've ever had out of these 5 years.

"Happy anniversary, i love you to the moon and back." he pushes his nose farther into my cheek and wraps his arm around my back feeling his waist up on the bed.

"I would totally fuck you right now, but I'd burn the bacon." he kisses me again and runs into the kitchen, laughing and smiling.

"Can I do something? It's a special day for you too." I get up and walk up behind him, as he rest his stomach against the counter and I wrap my arms around his stomach.

"I've been in love with you for 5 years today. I don't want you to do anything for me, I want to repay you for making me so happy." he giggles.

He finishes putting then bacon in the plate and turns around bending his knees and picking me up. I could feel his bulge on my crotch but I was trying not to think about it.

He set me down on the bed and sets the plate on the night stand.

"Do me a favor and don't do every little thing for me. I can walk baby. I can sit, I can make my own breakfast." I grab his face and kiss him gently. He rolls onto the bed scooting closer beside me and clicks on the TV, grabbing the food and milk he had made and wrapping his arm around me.

"Do me a favor and don't ask me to not do you any favors?" He kisses me on the cheek and pushes a piece of bacon to my lips.

"Now eat my meat." he laughs. I love his laugh, it's his short giggles that make me the happiest.

All we did all day was cuddle and talk, our five year anniversary was the best anniversary we ever spent together. No money spent and no arguing. If only everyday was today.