WILL TO THE RESCUE!!!

(A/N) HELLO EARTHLINGS!!! This is for RamiaSantaMaria. THANKS EARTHLING!!!!!!! Welp, Enjoy! Or not, I don't really care.

You were sitting on your couch, bored out of your mind. Will was doing whatever the crap he does, and you were usually not social, so that just left you alone. You got up to go get some food...
When you just randomly blacked out.
*************************************
"WHERE ARE THE POP TARTS?!?!" you yelled, sitting up. You looked around and realized that you were not in your kitchen anymore.

"Where the fudge am I?" you wondered out loud.

"In my home, of course." you heard someone say. You turned your head and saw none other than Dipper standing in the shadows.

"Well that's not creepy at ALLLLL!" you said sarcastically. You tried to get up, but you realized that you were chained to a bed.

"You can't get out." Dipper said with no emotion. He stepped out of the shadows and sat down in a swivel chair.

"Why did you bring me me here, Dipstick?" you asked, growling. (Am I the only one who growls when they're mad?)

"Well, you're dating Will, correct?" Dipper said, though he already knew the answer.

"Yep. What's the problem with that?" you asked.

"Well, you're a distraction. Will's always going to see you, no matter how much I punish him. So, with you gone, Will will have no distraction." he said, rubbing a finger across his bolo tie.

"Listen, if you lay a hand on him, I promise that-"

"You'll what? You can't do anything if you don't exist." Dipper said. Suddenly, you couldn't breath. You clutched your throat in failed attempts to take a breath. You heard Dipper laugh manically. You were just about to black out when...

"AHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

You could suddenly breath again. You started coughing. You could hear the commotion, but couldn't tell what was happening.

Suddenly, you felt the chains fall off of you. You started to get up, but you were pulled into a hug by someone. You looked up to see Will, crying and stammering.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know-"

"Will!" you cut him off. He looked down at you with wet eyes.

"Thanks. For saving me." you said, smiling at him.

"You're w-welcome. N-now let's g-get out of here." he said, and you were teleported to your house.