Chapter 1

"Hey Andrea" I said staring at my laptop. "What's up fams. Wait, don't tell me,'Matts sooo hot.' She said mocking me. "Oh my jeez, staph." I said as we both laughed.
"Have you seen Tyler Oakley's new video?" Andrea and I are overly obsessed with the internet you can say. I think we bonded because we both love the Internet so much. Well because we neighbors mostly, but the Internet plays a small role in it.
"OH MY GOSH NOT YET LET ME SEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She jumped off her bed and ran to me. We ended watching YouTube videos for like 2 and a half hours, so I checked the time. "Wow, It's only 6 p.m. What the heck." We both laughed.
Andrea went to the bathroom so I closed my laptop just to end up on my phone. I had a gross little android phone.
[Litmagcon]:"you have 16 new followers."
Yes, Andrea and I run a fan account, don't judge. We made the account 4 weeks ago and only have 22 followers now. Pretty lit if I say so myself. I went on Twitter to tweet all of my favorite Youtubers as usual. Then something happened.
"OH. MY. GOD. MY GOD. AHHHH AHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY JESUS!!!" Andrea came running in. "WHAT HAPPENED!!!" As she's yelling, I'm crying "Sierra Bleu Torres what's wrong!?!" I tried speaking but I was screaming too so I showed her my notifications
Twitter: Issa Followed You
Issa liked your tweet: "Oh my gosh @twaimz slay my life"
"OH MY GOSH NESS ISSA FOLLOWED YOU!!
I finally stopped screaming as we both start fangirling. "IM SO HAPPY!" As I look back at my phone and I seen a text from my mom.
Mum: "come home now please"
"Hey Andrea I have to go now, I'll text you, oh yeah, and post on the account!"
As I walk onto the sidewalk, I bumped into someone. "Im sorry." I looked up to meet the eyes of the stranger. He was tall and had hazel eyes. His hair was messy and light brownish. "Don't worry about it."

Hey guys, I'm tori and this is my first book. I hope you guys like it and please vote it. Follow me and dm me here and on my twitter if you have questions about the book
Ig: @t._ori
Twitter:t_ori_
Okay Peace and love you beautiful people byyee.