Chapter 3

I stood there in shock. He was perfect. "Umm, hey." He waved his hand in front of me. "Oo..oh hi" I said awkwardly. "Um I think I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Daniel." He held his hand out for me to shake. I stared at him like an idiot. "Im Sierra."
I shook his hand and almost started giggling. His name is Daniel. The Damn Daniel vine came to my mind. "Why are you laughing, oh no, is there something on my face?" He put his hand on his face which made me laugh harder. He was smiling and god was his smile was nice.
I decided to say something stupid. "Is your name Daniel because Damn." I had to hold my stomach because I was laughing so hard. Daniel started laughing hard. I realized what I said. "You know because.. the um.. Damn.. Daniel.. v..vine... i..I'm sorry." I started stuttering my words. "Don't worry that was really funny. Well, I just came to introduce myself, because I was going to introduce myself sooner but, you know, you ran off. I looked down at the floor. "Im sorry, I got scared." Im so stupid sometimes. "Well, I have to go, I'll see you around."
He waved at me and walked away. Right after I closed the door, I ran up to my room and jumped onto my bed. Daniel.

Hey guyyyys well that was lit. Haha jkjk idk. If you guys have any questions, dm me on my twitter and instagram.
Twitter:@t_ori_
Ig:@t._ori_
Oh and sorry for the mistakes. Kk bye fabulous people