15

---Thanisha's POV --

"They were okay with it?" Garry asked.

I nodded.

"I was shocked," I said.

"Even I'm suprised," he said.

"Challo, I got class," I said.

"Ya. You go. I'm going to go and do something about that guy," he said.

"No. Please don't," I said.

"Hhhmmm. Fine," he said and I left.

I went to class and didn't pay attention to anything. And it's finals next week. Great job!

Once class was done i left and was texting the girls to see if one of was free.

"Trouble?" I heard someone ask me.

"Me?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Did you get in trouble?" Shehry asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"Having a boyfriend," he said.

I can't believe him. This guy has changed so much!

"As a matter of fact, I did not. My parents didn't even care. They said, it's my life," I said.

He seemed suprised by what I said.

----Shehry's POV ---

"And what the hell did you do that for anyways? I mean I understand that you have a problem with me for not liking your girlfriend, but why get my parents involved?" She asked.

I legit did not have an answer.

"Did you want to give them a heart attack?" She asked.

"No," I said.

"Then?" She asked.

"I don't know. I guess it's...it's nothing. Sorry," he said.

"I'm not going to accept your apology," she said.

Someone tell me where her attitude came from. She never had this much attitude.

"What do you want me to do? Break up with her?" I asked.

"No. I'm just upset with you. You've changed. Your not the same person who I knew all my life,"she said.

"My once bestest friend that couldn't see me hurt is the one who's hurting me the most. Didn't you promise me that you'll hurt the person that hurts me?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Then why are you doing it?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"And you know what's hurting the worse is that I liked you more than a friend. I thought you'd acknowledge it, but no. You even broke the friendship we had," she said and left.

I stood there suprised by what just happen. Damn, I messes up big time.