Epilogue

Korse laughed as he watched T.J. fall to the ground. Unbeknown to the other Killjoys, she was only stunned. The look on Kobra Kids’ face was priceless, Jet Stars’ eyes glimmered with tears, Ghoul, the two female killjoys and the little killjoys were all hanging their heads. The only Killjoy that didn’t show any emotion was Party Poison. Korse frowned and beckoned Roxy and Shadow over.

“Yes?” Shadow huffed and Korse stared at Poison.

“Make sure they know that they will suffer if we don’t get what we want,” he gleamed and the two children nodded.

Korse called them children because they would take over BL/ind when he died. Korse walked over to Kobra Kid, who had sunk to his knees and crouched in fron of the poor blonde killjoy.

“There, there,” Korse snickered and Kobra glared up at him. “At least it’s one less killjoy to take care of.”

“Why you-”

“Mik - Kobra! Don’t,” said Party Poison and Korse glanced up at him.

“So he does talk,” he smiled and Poison stared at Korse blankly. “Just so you know, you will all be exterminated in front of the Master.”

Ghoul hissed at Korse while Poison and Kobra remained silent. Jet glared at Korse and shook his head.

“It will take more than that to exterminate what we’ve started,” he said and Korse titled his head to the side.

“What ever could you mean?” he said and Jet rolled his eyes.

“There are so many other killjoys out here, that it will take more than just killing us to stop the others,” he said and grew quiet.

“Throw them in the van,” he hissed. “Except these three little girls.”

“What are you going to do with them?” roared the blonde female killjoy.

“How can I put this? Re-educate them,” he said.

“But Daddy,” Bandit said and Korse stared down at her. “I don’t need re-edu- whatever it was you said.”

“You bastard,” said Poison and I smiled at him.

“Don’t worry Poison, I’ll take good care of her,” he said and laughed as he watched as the killjoys were driven away to their soon-to-be deaths.

But, unbeknown to Korse, Oscar had heard everything. He ran back to Desert and explained everything to her.

“Are their ray guns still down their?” she said and Oscar nodded.

“We need to follow them,” he said and Desert nodded, running to pick up the guns and T.J’s bow and arrows, while Oscar ran to get Kobra’s bike.

They followed the van into the one place they dreaded ever returning. Battery City.