addicted

to be you watched kurloz walk away as you thought. you never considered yourself very attractive or interesting but now you had two indigo bloods after your quadrents. kurloz would make a good moirail. you glanced into gamzee's room. it was a mess with slime on the walls. pie tins in the floor. horns all over the place. oh well... you WERE used to cleaning up after the grand highblood after all. in the center of the mess, on a couch, was gamzee. he was really attractive and closer to your height than your master and your moirail. he was still tall though. "I'm here to clean the room per your father's orders." you said. he chuckled a little. "ok but only if you loosen up a little motherfucker" you smiled a little. he got up and walked over to you. "this should help sis" he said as he grabbed a pie. he took a tiny bite sized bit and shoved it in your mouth. your eyes went wide as you tried to spit the stuff up. too late. you felt a bit of your fingers and toes go numb. you take the pie from him and shove some more down your throat. your arms and legs felt noodley and your knees buckled. you fell into gamzee's waiting arms. he chuckles at you. "I'm glad you up and liked it." he said. you stood up on your own again and he went and sat back down at the couch. you noticed he still had some of the pie on his lips. the sopor clouded your mind as you walked over to him. you leaned over him. "woah sis what are you all up and-" he was stopped by a lick to his lips. he smirked after you pulled away. "I think you missed some sis" he said. he pulled you down into his lap by your hips abd kissed you. you kissed back feircely. his mouth tasted like sopor pie. you began to lick and suck at his lips as he ran his hands over your curves. you tangled your hands in his hair as he nipped at your lips drawing a little (b/c) blood. you ground your hips into his slowly as your mind got hazier. he smiled into the kiss grinding along with you. you moaned a little into the kiss until you had to break for air. when you parted your lips from his your mind cleared a bit. you came down from your high as gamzee was kissing at your neck. you blushed furiously and shoved him away a bit. "I uhh I'm sorry" you said. he just smiled some more. " its all good little mama just come back wben you all up and need some more of your fix" he said "what about the room?" you ask as you curl a bit of his hair around your index finger. "don't up and worry about it my wicked sis" he said. you nod and leave closing the door behind you. you put your hand to your chest and proceed to fangirl and swoon all the way down the hall.