akwaaard

you went into the large diningroom after a while of the grand highblood petting you. you sat next to your paledate kurloz. not really sure if you should sit next to gamzee or highblood. gamzee took a place beside you and his father took a seat right across from you. there in all her glory sat the empress. long tresses of hair went this way and that. you just wanted to throe your fork at her. her two daughters sat near her. the youngest of the two waved at you and smiled. you just pursed your lips. after a few minutes the orphaner was escorted in along with his sons and his slave date. the two younger boys looked like they were not enjoying themselves but the handsome orphaner had his head high and took a seat. you looked at his jadeblooded slave and smiled warmly at her. she just kept her gaze on her plate. that's when you recognized her. the dolorosa. mother to the signless. you knew that she had been sold into slavery but to the orphaner? there is so much sick and twisted irony in that you don't want to think too much about it. the way that dualscar would put his arm around her waist or kiss her made your blood boil. you folloed the signless before he died. you had had quite the little flush crush on his friend, the psiioniic. seeing the orphaner touch the dolorosa was just a tad bit too much. gamzee slid his hand into yours under the table and you blushed a bit looking over to kurloz who just snickered. your eyes went wide as he pulled you over by your hips and placed you on his lap. the grand highblood watched his son's every move with wide angry eyes. this would not end well.

A/N ok so I know that the dolorosa belonged to mindfang but whoops my otp is showing! in any case here is your long overdue update. sorry for the wait.