Emotions

The day had dragged on slow and Gray was hardly in it. So as his boyfriend, Natsu was in a fairly sad mood. It seems odd but he really wasn't angry at all. Just sad. The sun went down so he headed to Lucy's for the slumber party. Hopefully that would cheer him up, even though he simply felt like curling up in bed and going to sleep.

He arrived at her house and walked in without bothering to knock. Erza, Juvia , Lisanna, and Lucy were all there chatting. Everyone greeted him with a grin as he walked in. 

"Natsu! Come on sit we're gonna play a game!" Lucy said cheerfully.

The pink haired  joined the girls cross-legged on the ground.

Lucy turned to Erza

"Truth or dare?" She asked excitedly.

"Dare" she responded. Knowing Erza that was kind of expected.

"Hmmm" Lucy thought mischievously.

"Kiss Juvia!" She said giddily. 

Juvia's face tomato red.  Everyone knew she had a crush on the red head.

Erza crawled over and placed a lingering kiss on the rain women's lips and then pulled away. Juvia was blubbering incoherent words.

"My turn!" Erza said evilly.  She gazed at all the people in the circle. 
"Hmmmm I pick.......Natsu! Truth or dare!"

"Uh truth?" Natsu is usually a daring person but he did NOT want to kiss one of these girls or have to do worse.

"Are you ever gonna get married?" Erza questioned.

"Uh..." Natsu felt embarrassed. He didn't like talking about these delicate subjects. "Well maybe... I guess..."

"Let me rephrase the question, would you ever marry Gray?" Erza said.

Natsu face heated up. He was not one to expose his love life.  But the thought of him and Gray being with each other forever made him bubbling inside.

"I..." He thought about how he was going to say it.

"I love Gray" a bunch of awwes were heard from the girls. 
"But if he didn't want to do it I would never force him. I just...I do wanna be with him forever...but....he seems...." Natsu was thinking on how Gray was distancing himself. That made a lump form in his throat. "I don't think he would want..." Natsu couldn't finish before hot tears spilled down his face. 

I'm crying! Oh god I'm crying over nothing He thought.

Lucy and Lisanna quickly shuffled over and hugged him tightly.

"Hey it's okay"
"Gray loves you"
"Don't worry about it" they all cooed.

Natsu decided to let his emotions show for once. That's what the girls were here for, to support him.  He continued to cry.

"He-he just seems *sniffle* to be *sniffle* kind of distant I guess and *sniffle* I don't even know why I'm     o-overreacting like this" he let out a sob into Lucy's shoulder. 

"Hey Natsu" she petted his hair.  Everything is gonna be alright.  I just know it."