The wedding

A/N-ok sorry this took forever but oh well. Last chapter bout time I finished this goddamn story. I'm thinking about writing sasunaru/narusasu story next :) (if u know what that is) would u read it if I did? Idk here's the chap it's short.

Warm lips were passionately pressed together as cheering clapping and tears of happiness were all around.

Natsu and Gray however, heard none of it. They were just in that moment. No one else mattered.

"Oi! Newly-Weds!" Cana called out. "Where's the alcohol?!"

Mirajane giggled at the lovers as she served the truly ginormous wedding cake.

Gray was holding Natsu around the waist and couldn't stop relishing at how hot and adorable Natsu looked in his all-white tuxedo. Gray was in a completely black one. (And in case you were wondering, no, neither of them wore a wedding dress, they would never swallow their pride and do that--not in front of the guild at least)

Natsu nuzzled up close to him. After everything they had been through, he never wanted to let him go.

They received so many congratulations. And every so often Natsu would gaze off in the distance looking out at the view and Gray came up behind him breathed on his neck and said in a soft tone,

"He would be happy for you Natsu..."

Natsu turned and kissed Gray deeply. Yep he was hopelessly in love with this guy. Nothing was gonna stop that.

Meanwhile at Loke's burnt apartment...

"Ah I see you've found Natsu's goodbye present." Lyon said smirking.

Loke spun around to face him, and was about to blurt something rude, but his flirtation instinct stepped in.

"Well hello gorgeous.." Loke looked Lyon up and down and partially licked his lips.

"Oh save it carrot head." Lyon said sighing at how low Loke was being.

"Mmmm" Loke whined " why so cold..." He said with a fake hurt expression.

Lyon chuckled. "Would you like to see how cold I can really be?"

"Eh?"

"ICE MAKE DRAGON!"

End.