Uberhaxornova x Sick!Reader

Reader's Pov

All day I have been feeling very off, not feeling well. James has been recording with Aleks and Kevin all day, and I'm in desperate need of medicine, since I ran out from taking so much.

I decided to make myself look decent and head out to the store. I grabbed my car keys and slipped on my shoes heading out.

Once at the store I quickly get what I need feeling nauseous and leave. When I pull up to the house I get out, walk into the house and take the medicine.

All of a sudden I hear footsteps at a quick pace coming down the stairs.

"Where were you Y/N? I was scared since you weren't here and I couldn't find you anywhere!" James says coming over to me, hugging me.

"Babe I just headed out to fetch myself some medicine." I say hugging him back giggling slightly.

"Oh... I didn't know you were sick, I'm sorry." he says hugging me tighter.

"Baby, how about this, let's have a lazy day until you feel better? Cuddling under the blankets and watching movies?" he asks and I perk up.

"That sounds like an amazing idea." I say pecking him on the lips making him smile.

x
x
x
So I hope you guys enjoyed this short story! More are in the making, and if you guys want to feel free to request a short story! Just be sure to tell me what ou want it to be about c: