3. Pretty Little Liars has nothing on us.

3. THE TOUGH GIRL

Although this masterpiece of my life that you’re reading right now is an explanation of all our personalities put together, there is actually a storyline to it.

I know, I know. Shocker, right? To think my meaningless ranting has a point. Who knew?

. . . Oh, I did.

Right, moving on.

As I was saying, the experiences that I went through in the eighth grade are going to take up a lot of this book. Because I can’t call this thing a book if there’s no plot, right? So let’s get down to business.

Right now, as you’re reading this, you’re probably wondering if this thing qualifies for a story – which it does. That being said, if this is a book, then technically I’m doing the character analysis by describing all of the characters.

. . . Wow, that whole last part was actually smart. This – this is unexpected. I deserve a pat on the back for that one. Good job, Blaze!

Anyway, what I meant to say after that smart little once-in-a-lifetime moment is that I’m now going to introduce to you the beginning of my eighth grade experience.

My eighth grade class was one of a kind.

No, really. We were. And still are, to this day. Because the events that happened back then have made us stronger, and although we don’t want to admit it to each other, we love every single kid that was a part of that thirty-six.

Even though we irritated the heck out of each other.

AHEM, Gertrude, Attie.

. . . Who said that?

Wasn’t me . . . I mean whoever said that was totally rude and inconsiderate of people’s feelings, like, how dare they . . .

Totally wasn’t me.

Okay, anyway. Back to the point.

In this chapter I’d like to introduce character number three. The tough girl.

I’m going to call her . . . um . . . Tuffy.

Seems legit, right?

I know; I’m such a genius, like, your brain can’t even comprehend. When you try to understand me it’s like you’re trying to throw a ball, run track, make origami swans, cook a pot of soup, cut your toenails, balance your textbook on your head, and voice-over the whole SpongeBob episode on TV with your own jokes . . . at the same time.

What? Don’t act like you don’t watch SpongeBob. You know you do. He’s, like, the ultimate underwater sponge. Even though he’s not an actual sea-sponge and therefore he’s actually made for washing dishes, so in no way should he be alive . . .

Wow, I am getting completely off topic here.

Focus, Blaze!

Okay, so here’s what happened during my third week of being a senior of the junior high.

Have your guys ever heard of the show Pretty Little Liars? You know, the one where this girl dies and somehow after she’s dead, all of her friends keep getting messages from someone named “A” who knows their deepest darkest secrets, and they keep trying to figure out who “A” is?

Well, apparently, someone in my class was way too fond of this show.

Because they basically turned our classroom into their very own replica of the Pretty Little Liars set.