Chapter 2: Day one (Non-con)

A:N/ THIS IS LUPE GREY

A:N/ THIS IS LUPE GREY. BAEEEE AF. THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC DISCUSSION BUT ITS PORTRAYED IN A LIGHTHEARTED MANNER. NO OFFENCE INTENDED. WARNING: DISSCUSION OF RAPE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Ebony POV

So obviously they would spring on us such a difficult and controversial topic first. I mean that just screams Miss Cazden. For all of you who didn't read the title, it's about non-con, and for all you people who don't use ArchiveOfOurOwn.com, fanfiction.net or any other fanfiction website but Wattpad, it stands for Non-Consent or Non-Consented, and for all those people who still don't understand what the fudge nuggets I'm talking about, I'm talking about rape.

Now to all you mentally insecure and immature people in the back who just laughed and/or made a comment, please leave, take your belongings and fail my awesome class of my life...or... you could shut the hell up and listen and then maybe you will learn something other than the fact that your dick is too small to function properly.

Umm... I mean who said that.

Anywho, we are getting off topic, and dear kind autocorrect, would you please stop making it difficult for the author to record my story by constantly drawing red lines everywhere. Yours sincerely Ebony Hunter.

Now that's done and over with let's get on with the real stuff, the chosen one...I mean topic. Silly autocorrect!

Opinionated conversation always leads to debate, that's one thing that we all know. So the following is our discussion and what our views were...

Scarlet; so guys what do you think is consented and what do you think isn't?

Theo; well, darling, consent is saying 'yes' and being completely clear that you agree with everything that's happening

Lupe; I feel that if you have to use force or that if you have to persuade it is not consented. During the ordeal you might need persuasion to try a certain thing, but to need persuasion to actually going through with the act is non-consented. Unless, of course, you are agreeing after holding a grudge of some sort

Heidi; do you mean like if you and your partner had a falling out or disagreement, and due to that you aren't having sex, and you only have it after your partner kind of coerces you?

Blake; I think what he means is if a matter between you and your partner has been sorted out and discussed, then it's not rape or non-consented. But if any type of force or blackmail is used it's rape, most definitely.

Ebony; what if someone was drugged? Obviously that's non-consent, but what is your opinion on it?

Theo; rape could happen to anybody and if the rape is happening to someone who might not even remember it the next day, well that's horrible and cruel and downright cowardly

Blake; its underhand and disgusting that's what it is!

Heidi; calm down Blake, I've... well... nearly been raped before. The aftermath was horrible. It was at a party and if Blake hadn't arrived at the right moment, I would have lost everything I had promised him. It will always impact my life. The 'what could have been' and 'what could have happened'. For a long time I thought it was my fault. That I had done something wrong and that is why I maybe deserved what was going to happen to me. I now know that it wasn't my fault. It never was, it never is the victim's- no the survivors fault. That's why I volunteer at communities which help young and old male and females who have or nearly have been defiled.

Ebony; damn, I'm so sorry. No one deserves that.

Scarlet; Ebony is right, if I knew who that was I would rip his balls of and make him eat it.

Theo; let's not do to extremes just yet, love.

They all laughed.

Lupe; c'mon we have to fill in our final opinion.

Blake; let's all fill out a point and then give it in.

The final opinion looked a bit like this.

*We think it's disgusting and more people need to be aware of the difference of consent and rape

*We think that all rapist should have their balls cut off and feed to the dogs

*We need more awareness about the impacts it has

*We think that rape drugs need to be illegal and possession should have more severe punishments

*We think that people need more protection in darker areas of cities (Dark streets etc)

*We think that communities that support victims survivors should get more recognition so people know who to go to

*We need to teach people that's it is not their fault. We should teach people not to rape, not how not to get raped, because in reality we are just saying 'make sure he/she rapes the other person.

By Blake, Scarlet, Theo, Heidi, Lupe and Ebony.

Next topic will be more lighthearted and tell me what you think. be completely honest.