3; Test. (Re-Written & Edited)

Hi if you're a new reader, or an OG reader. 

I am currently going through and re writing and editing each chapter, until there all revised and I can continue the story. Chapter two is currently updated. Enjoy :)

| Aurora |

It's been two weeks since my life has completely changed, and for those past two weeks I've been going to college and by lunch time I would be meeting at either mine or Justin's house to hook up, I know I'm a terrible person. 

Let me say this again. For the past two weeks I've been lying  to my two best friends and cheating on my boyfriend with probably the most biggest popstar in the world. 

There is a special place in hell for me.

Text Message to Justin:

I can't today.

(Delivered at 12:09 PM)

I have a hair appointment with Nina today which wasn't until later, and if we're being completely honest I haven't had this much sex since I was a teenager.. I needed a break. 

 I know all of this is wrong, clearly and that all of this happened because of one night I got drunk and hooked up with him at his party, all because of that one stupid night I keep running back for more. I just couldn't help myself, I mean have you fücking seen Justin?

I just feel so guilty for lying to everybody, however I must say I've gotten really good at it. If I'm with Nina and Jess I just tell them Ronnie and me have a facetime date.. which isn't uncommon to us since we became a long distance couple when school started and with Ronnie not being here, well its been really easy lying to him. 

Text Message from Justin:

Damn really? I was really looking forward to hear you moan my name again (;

(Delivered at 12:12 PM)

My eyes read over the words, I felt a tight knot in my stomach. I knew if I didn't go see Justin, I would regret it later. 

I was so hesitant to text back but eventually I did.

Text Message to Justin:

Fine your place @ 2. 

(Delivered at 12:17 PM)

"So girly's, how are we doing this?" Kelly, Nina and I's bomb ass hairdresser asked us.

"Just a trim, maybe a couple layers. Tired of this thick äss hair." Nina said looking at herself in the mirror.

"How about you Ms.Girl?" She looked at me. 

"Hmm, I think I want to go back to my natural color." This blonde shït was getting old, I'm not the same person I once was. 

"Oh my god ro! You're going back black?" Nina snapped her head towards me.

"Yup NiNi, black like my soul." I loved my natural hair, even though I always found myself changing the color. But I thought since I have not been acting like myself for the past weeks the least I could to do was go back black, who knows maybe it would help me feel better? 

She just rolled her eyes, "I'm over you." I dramatically grabbed my chest, "Oh no! What am I going to do with my life now?"

She just sat there and gave me a bïtch really  look until we both busted out laughing at each other. Nina soon started coughing really hard, "I don't feel so good." She grabbed her stomach and ran to the bathroom. Of course me being her best friend I quickly ran after her into the bathroom.