The Type

*BEEP BEEP* You eyes slowly open and you turn to turn off your alarm. Your eyes flutter then you are back to being fast asleep. "C'mon (Y/N) wake up!" You hear your mom yell from downstairs. You groan and slide out of bed with your blanket around you and now you are on the floor looking like a caterpillar wrapped in a cocoon. "5 more minutes..." That was a bad idea. Damn it (C/N)!  5 hours earlier...
You lay on your bed staring at the ceiling and wide eyed not able to sleep. 1:18 am. Argggg...WHY CAN'T I FALL ASLEEP?! *Bzzz* You pick up your phone to find a Kik message. 'You awake?' It was from (C/N). 'Yeah ·-·' You wait. *Bzzz* 'Wanna talk for a while?' You think for a while. Well it is only 1am so maybe just for a while. 'Sure.' Little did you know that that would be a 5 hour conversation and you would wake up super tired in the morning. *Time Skip*
"(Y/N)....WAKE UP!!" You jolt up. Looking around you, you see (F/N) next to you and the whole class looking at you. "Ms.(L/N), this is a very serious class and I do not want anyone snoozing while they are in my class understood?" You realized that you slept through almost your whole morning. "Yes miss.." *RING* "Class Dismissed." You get up but soon find that your leg is asleep. Great! Just great!  You walk out of class with just one leg awake. "Hey (Y/N) do you want the notes that we took in class? Since you know...you missed almost all of it." It was (AF/N), he was one of your friends that you didn't talk to much. "Uhhh sure, thanks!" He hands you his notebook. "Just give it back to me tomorrow okay?" You give him a friendly smile. "Yeah I will,see you later." You start to walk to your class."(Y/N)."  You turn to see (C/N). "Oh hey (C/N), I'm running a little late,I'll talk to you later!" You start to walk away when you hear (C/N) say someting under his breath but you couldn't figure out what he said. *Time skip*
"Finally lunch!" you say as (BF/N) walks beside you. You see (C/N) walk right past you."Uhh (C/N) we're right here." you said thinking he didn't see you. He still didn't turn around. He just kept walking. "Maybe he didn't hear you." (BF/N) said. You see him with a sour look on his face, like he's mad or jealous."I guess he wants to hang out with his other friends this time." Okay, but why did he seem mad or jealous? He isn't the type to get jealous is he? "(Y/N)!" You hear someone say from behind you ~To be continued

Authors note: I know this chapter seemed a bit corny but that's all I could come up with in time to publish this..oh well! Anyways I won't write for a while because of upcoming exams sooooo yea, sorry I'll try to update my other stories soon as well.~Bunny(•x•)