••two••

I woke up and checked the time.
1:00p.m
Thank god it was Saturday. I yawned and stretched out my tired muscles. Just as I was about to get up a happy Mia bounced into the room.
"Ok you need to get off your ass and look presentable, my boyfriend is going to be here in 20 minutes." She said happily, with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face.
"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" I screeched.
"Woah Satan, calm down and I would've told you but it's on the down low ok?" She said.
"Why is it 'on the down low'" I said, adding air quotations to the words 'down low'.
"You'll understand when he gets here." She groaned, flopping onto the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room to check on Jade. When I walked in she was sitting on the floor with her barbies.
"Mommy why were you yelling." She asked, her big blue eyes gazing up to meet mine.
"It was nothing, don't worry about it." I said sitting next to her.
"You were yelling about her boyfriend but boys are gross and they have cookies." She said scrunching up her face.
"They have cookies? I think you mean cooties." I said laughing.
"No, auntie Mia definitely said cookies." She spoke, pulling a obviously confused look.
I laughed and got up, deciding to look presentable for Mia's boyfriend. Mia is a hot tempered bad ass, who would gladly spend her life blasting Bring Me The Horizon in her room. I've never seen her wear anything but a band t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

That's Mia ^

That's Mia ^

I ended up wearing just a casual purple sweater and some leggings. I threw on a necklace, and threw my messy as fuck hair up in a bun. I made no effort to put makeup on because, in all honesty I didn't care what her boyfriend thought of me.

I decided to get Jade dressed as well

I decided to get Jade dressed as well. I just put her in a white t-shirt with black leggings.

 I just put her in a white t-shirt with black leggings