#19(Full Chapter)

Yoongi walked straight to Jimin's house after taking the train and stuff.

Finally he arrived and knocked on the door.

"Who are you?" A woman answered the door.

"U-uh... Yoongi... Is Jimin here?" Yoongi told the woman.

The woman's eyes went wide, "Oh my... You don't know do you?"

"Know what?" Yoongi asked.

"My baby Jimin... He's in a coma... The sleep deprivation caused it..." The woman explain, "My poor son..." 

Yoongi's eyes widened, he could feel the tears rolling on his cheek.

"Are you ok?" The woman asked Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head.

"N-not at all... I never got to actually kiss him... Never got to hold him in my arms for more than just an hour... Never got to spend time with him... Never got to say... How much I actually love him." Yoongi gulped down his sorrow.

"Are you Min Yoongi...? Jimin told me about you." Jimin's mother asked.

Yoongi nodded, "Please show me to Jimin's hospital."

~

Yoongi arrived at Jimin's hospital room. Jimin was laying peacefully with an oxygen mask over him and needles in his skin.

Yoongi was alone in the room, he sat on a chair next to Jimin and held his hand while stroking it.

"I'm sorry, babe..." A tear fell from his eye, "I wish I was there to help you." Yoongi paused, "I want you to know how much I loved you... But is it too late? Will you wake up again."

He took a deep breath and wiped his year off his cheek, "I'm begging you... Please wake up."

Yoongi looked at Jimin. He saw a tear roll down Jimin's cheek, "Jimin!" Yoongi exclaimed but no response.

Eventually, it was time for Yoongi to leave.

"I promise I'll keep texting you even if you don't reply. I love you too much to let you go." Yoongi said then left the room.

So I have a migraine but I planned to make this chapter an actual one so its short due to my migraine. Please vote and comment~