Chapter 1

[Just a disclaimer before you actually start this story, this is a parody of Dark and After. I am in no way trying to copy Hannah's or Anna's work. Both of them know about this fanfic. I personally talk to Anna more, and she does not mind this story at all. On top of all of this, I'd also like to add that I am not Hannah or Anna, meaning I cannot create an exact replica of their characters. This is my book and my version of their characters'. If any of the authors ask me to take this down then I will, with no hesitation. But until then, please respect my decisions with the course of the story and how it sails. If you are offended whatsoever then just stop reading. I will not tolerate ruthless comments and I will block you. If you think this is stupid or a rip off, then just don't continue to read, it's that simple. Finally, I know that After 3 is in a chaotic setting right now and Dark is on hiatus, so I will not continue from where both the fanfics left off. Instead, I will create a whole new plot and setting, so don't complain if this doesn't match up to the streamline of both fanfics. In my version, Harry and Tessa are still living together in their apartment in Pullman]

Tessa's P.O.V

“Where are we going?” I asked as I climbed into the passenger side of Harry's car.

He gives me a slight smirk, "I want you to meet someone." 

"Who?" My brows furrow and I stare at him to see if I can catch something in his expression. 

He doesn't reply, and my anxiousness grows. Who does he want me to meet? A family member? I doubt it, I've met both of his mom and dad, and he has said before that he's an only child so the family member option is crossed off of my imaginary list. His friends? Maybe, but I've already met all of his troublesome friends, and the route that he is driving on is opposite from the frat house, so I cross that option off too. I sit back on the seat and rub my thighs, a nervous habit that I have picked up from Harry. 

He turns to me when he stops at a red light and takes my hand into his, "Stop worrying," He smiles. 

My brows straighten out and I can't help but smile back at him, his arm hand gripping mine is enough to take all the nervousness out of me. 

"I'll try." 

He continues the ride and it isn't until twenty minutes later that we arrive at Pullman Airport. 

"Is your mom coming?" I ask in excitement even though I've already crossed off that option off my imaginary list, and he did say that he wanted me to meet someone, so it's obviously someone I haven't met and I've already met Harry's mom. Still, I can't help but ask since I'm so fond of Anne and the thought of her visiting makes me super happy. 

He chuckles, "No baby, it's someone else." 

My smile fades and I know that Harry notices because he quickly shifts over and plants a kiss on my lips. 

“Just wait, Tessa. I know your mind is piling options upon options of possibilities but I need you to keep a clear mind, for now. Okay?”

I nod and try my best to follow his requests. Every good or bad thought of this situation is cleared from my mind and I try to keep it that way as we walk to the terminal to wait for whoever we are waiting for.

After about ten minutes, Harry’s phone ring.

“I’ll be right back.”

I nod and sit on a bench next to a man, about mid-thirties.

He looks over and smiles at me, and I return the gesture.

When Harry gets back from the phone call, he eyes the man sitting on the bench next to me, and the man immediately turns away.

Knowing Harry, he would have punched the man if he didn’t know any better. But I’m here and I grab his hand in assurance that I always will be here, and that I am his, and no one else’s.

His facial expression softens and he turns towards me, “Ready?”

I let out a heavy sigh, “Yes.”

He leads towards the sliding doors and we stand right in front of it. A girl who looks about twenty walks out of the sliding doors. Her expression is grim as she lugs her pink suitcase behind her. She looks up and eyes Harry before giving him a sweet smile. I can’t help the jealousy growing in me, and I pray that she isn’t the unexpected guest that Harry wants me to meet. My prayers are answered when she walks right past us.

A couple more minutes past before another young girl walks out. She looks beautiful, her brown hair falling softly, framing her face, and her movements are graceful and soft. She stops mid track and looks straight at Harry, her mouth falls open and she turns the other way.

What was that?

When she comes back, she is accompanied by a man… my man. It’s Harry. Is it? I don’t know but my mouth falls open just as hers did as the couple walks towards us. The guy is about an inch shorter than Harry but their facial structure is almost exactly alike. They both have the curly hair and lean and fit figure.

“Harry…” My voice trails off.

He turns to me and smiles, “Tessa, meet my twin brother, Harry.”

“What? Your twin brother, Harry?” I am confused beyond belief as “Harry,” the one who is not my boyfriend and love partner, reaches across to shake my hand.

“Harry, this is Tessa.” I try to force a smile but I can’t tell if I succeed or not.

“This is Bo.” Harry, the one in front of me introduces.

“Hi.” She smiles and shakes my hand. Her voice is soft and gentle, and her hand is soft as well but very firm.

“I don’t know what to say.” I admit.

Both Harrys laugh and Bo and I eye each other.

“Well… to ease up your confusion, you can call me Edward. It’s my middle name but it’ll work. I don’t know why our mom decided to give both of us the same name, but considering we both live on different sides of the world, its fine.” Harry, or, Edward, says.

I smile and nod.

“So what now, brother?” Edward asks Harry, in the most seductive voice.

“Are you guys’ hungry? We can go eat.” Harry asks the two couple in front of us.

“Yeah.” Edward says as Bo nods.

Harry and I begin to walk in front as Bo and Edward trails behind them.

“You told me you didn’t have any siblings. And Anne never mentioned Edward.” I whisper to Harry, afraid, for some reason, that Edward would hear.

“I didn’t think it was important.”

“What? It’s majorly important to mention that you have a twin brother, how could you leave that out?” I nearly exclaim but I control myself.

“Well, now you know.” Harry smirks as he loops his fingers in mine. I know he doesn’t do PDA that much, so this gesture alone is enough to shut me up.

Harry unlocks the car and opens the trunk so Edward and Bo and put their luggage in. He then proceeds to climb into the driver’s side and I get into the passenger seat with Edward and Bo sitting in the back seat.

I don’t know where we are going to eat but I don’t even bother to ask because my mind is filled with too many thoughts and food is the last of my concerns right now. Harry has a brother, and not just any brother, a twin brother, that he has never mentioned to me before.

During the ride I constantly look back in the rearview mirror to compare their similarities. Their face is literally exactly the same, except Edward has a tiny freckly on his chin that Harry doesn’t, but that doesn’t make that big of a difference.

My mind is completely being blown but I try my best to contain it. Harry probably sensed it, because he takes my mind in his and gives me a reassuring smile as he pulls up into the parking lot of an Italian restaurant.