Not a chapter, but still very important. Please read.

I've deleted all of the chapters in this story and decided to rewrite this story. Due to the ridiculous amount of hate I got for it, I've decided to change the plot to match your guys' "expectations." 

I am not Anna or Hannah, so I cannot match their character's traits and their amazing writing skills. You guys need to give me a break because one writer cannot replicate another author's work. 

I am writing this for fun, it isn't supposed to be taken seriously. I got dared to write this story so the chapters (well they're deleted now) were short and not meant to be taken to heart. But due to high commands, I am now rewriting this story and doing it properly and not half drunk, lol. 

I've re-written chapter one so far and I would appreciate it if you could read it and leave me feedback. Also don't forget to read the author's note at the beginning and not just skip it like I know some of you do, hah. You don't have to read all of my author's notes but the one in chapter one is crucial and I would appreciate it if you took your time to read that bit, it'll take like, two minutes, tops. 

Thank you for time. 

My instagram is @afterharry2 or @aftersabrina and my twitter is @sabrinakaylinh.