Chapter 2

Wow this week keeps getting better and better. Not only did Dave piss off the cute freshmen but also his phone won't turn on. And his brother just got it for him!

He groaned when he tried again to no avail. He threw it across the campus yard overwhelmed.

He rolled his eyes plopping down on the bench with head back. He shoved his hands into his bright blonde hair.

He looked over when he felt weight being put onto bench, surprised to fine Sollux.

"Is this your's?" He held out the phone towards Dave. Got that lisp was so fucking cute.

"Uh heh yeah... It is." Dave slowly took it back. "Why'd you throw it?" Sollux quirked an eyebrow as Dave rubbed the back of his neck. "Well uh it's not turning on.

" I can fix it for you?" Sollux suggested. Dave grinned. "Really? You'd do that?" The younger boy shrugged than nodded his head. "Yeah if you pay me."

The blonde laughed nodding his head. "Yeah alright. How much?"

"100" the brunette stated his price leaving Dave with a gaping mouth. "100?! That's how much you pay at regular phone repair place!"

Sollux shrugged. "You pay for convenience. I guess I don't have to fix it." He stood before tossing the phone back to Dave. "I mean I could easily but you were so rude." He started to walk away leaving a very stunned back.

"H-hey wait!" Dave called back standing up. "Look dude I'm sorry. Please fix it." He was met with a laugh and a wave of the hand by Sollux. "Slip it under my door one day this week."

Dave grinned plopping back down. He shook his head with a small chuckle.

~~¥~~

It took a day or two but Dave finally got around to getting his phone to Sollux. Just like the other boy said he slipped it under the door. Then walked stalked off.

~~¥~~

When Sollux finally walked in from class he kicked something. He looked down at the phone laying on the carpet his eyebrows pulling close.

He leaned down to grab the phone, rolling it over in his hand. There was a note sloppily tapped to the screen.

He pealed it off as he walked to plop down in his seat. He unwrapped the note and read it.

Sup? Well I just wanted to say thanks for fixing my phone and all.

Short and sweet and and at the bottom of it was signed Dave's name.

He chewed his lower lip. "I so forgot about this." He laughed to himself, spinning in his seat to face his computer.

He powered it on plugging the phone in. Then he got to work.

//so sorry it's very short. Please forgive me! Anyway there will be more soon hopefully. Got any ideas hit me up! Feel free to ask anything.