Chapter 1

She was special. Not much to look at, but still special. Her eyes. Her eyes are what made her special. So gold, and shiny, shinier than the most valuable Asgardian gold. That was odd for someone like her. A mortal. It was odd the Alfather would let her even stay in this realm, but I'm not complaining. Midguard wasn't to my liking anyhow. Very distasteful, yet very tempting. I had no interests in it at the time she first came. Her being on Asguard was as good as any I suppose. I was going to get to her one way or another,but it doesn't matter anymore. That was long ago and now she's....

"Brother, listen to me! Do you not know of your actions!" I turn to the voice behind me. Thor. How did I once see him as a brother? Pathetic.

"I do. I just don't care." I say looking at him through the electric barrier. How many times is he going to give me this speech? The ignorant fool.

"Why must you be so stubborn?! Your pride hinders you, Loki!" he shouts at me.

"How ironic. For you to talk to me about pride. For I have very little pride, as you can see. Can you not tell?" I stretch out my arms and gesture around my cell. "I believe this little pride is all I have left."

"It was only you who made yourself end up there." Thor says crossing his arms. I scoff.

"Your naivety proceeds you, brother." I say glaring at his form.

"Oh? How so?" he says seeming actually interested in my answer. Of course there's no way to tell him, at least not me. Oh, how I want to. I want to very much. I want to just throw the answer in his face and make him choke on it. Of course, that would be against the vow I made, so I stay silent. Out of the many false promises I made in my life this one I'm going to keep. I would be only hurting myself if I didn't.

"Well, are you going to answer me?" I stay silent. "Loki..." No answer. "Oh, I see. You're not going to answer me now." Silence only answers him. He only sighs. "You know, Brother, you used to be better than this. What happened? You used to smile and love and be happy. Now all you have is hatred in your heart. Tell me why."

"You'd think after all this time it would be obvious or at least you'd have figured out a thing or two, but as I can see you're just as ignorant and thick-headed as usual. You know, bronze aren't everything, brother." I stare at his sharp blue eyes, so filled with confusion and desperation. Those eyes so familiar in someone else I used to know.

"How am I supposed to know when you won't talk to me, Loki!" he throws his arms in the air in frustration. I look at him and he stares back with such need that it's pitiful. Honestly, what has he to gain from asking me such questions. I continue to stare at him contemplating what I should tell him. Perhaps him knowing will crush him enough to where he'll leave me alone. I glance at him once more.

"Please, brother, tell me why you hate me so." he says in such away it only makes me angrier. Thinking about everything, everything he's done. It pisses me off! Fine.

"Okay, brother. I see you're not a sniffling little child. I suppose you're old enough to know..." I state looking him dead in the eyes. He rolls his eyes.

"I'm older than you, Loki." he says shifting his weight to a different foot.

"Not according to your behavior, but that's not the point is it. Now, stop interrupting."

"Go on."

"Unfortunately, I cannot tell you as much as I want to bu-"

"Then why would yo-"

"Didn't I just tell you to not interrupt!" I snap at him and he stays quiet. I sigh. "Now, As I was saying I cannot tell you why as much as I want to, but I can tell you where you can find out."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"I have my own reasons. I'm sure once you find what you're looking for then that question will be answered as well." I cross my arms and hold my head high. He clearly shows the face of confusion.

"Okay... Where do I find these...answers, I suppose?" He says glancing at the door then returning his eyes back to the cell I was being held in.

"Hmm Let me give you a hint. Who do you know that happens to know everything by seeing everything?" I say pacing back and forth in my cell.

"I don't have time for your games, Loki." he looks a bit irritated.

"Well you're no fun at all, are you? Go see Heimdall. I'm sure he has some answers you're looking for if not all. I'd be surprised if he doesn't, but if not then he can direct you where they are."

"Why would he not have the answers? He sees all. Did you not just say that yourself?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean he's going to answer you."

"Why not?"

"Because he doesn't want to."

"Well, I doubt Heimdall would withhold important information from me just because he doesn't want to." Thor says as he starts to walk off.

"Oh. I wouldn't count on that." I call out to him as he walks through the door and closes it behind him leaving me to my thoughts.

Thank you guys for joining me on my first fanfic. I would love hearing from you guys on your thoughts and ideas. Don't be afraid to share. I think your guys input will be useful. I have no clue how updates will be. We'll just have to see.  Maybe I'll come up with a name for you guys. You can leave suggestions in the comments and I'll check them out. Anyway! Until then... Tootles!