Angel

It has been one week into the vacation. My dreams have been more vivid, I can remember everything more clearly, and my powers are becoming stronger. Luckily for me, we are due to fight near six o clock, just as the sun is about to set. This will hopefully make my powers stronger, with the surrounding darkness. 

Back to the present, I am currently doing some personal touring. I have just finished passing by several tourist shops, and almost got scammed for purchasing some "sacred" native American graveyard stone. It turned out to be made of plastic and in China...

As I was walking towards the next store, I bumped into someone. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had luscious blonde hair, eyes that glowed brightly... wait, I have been standing there for a good 2 minutes while she was just staring at me staring at her... stareception. 

"I'm sorry, let me help you with that, " said the girl. Of course I had to drop all my belongings when I meet a super cute girl. 

"Sorry it was my fault, I wasn't looking at where I was going. I was just staring at yo-" I said, and again, of course I slipped that I was gaping at her beauty. 

"Smooth, nice pickup line, or tactic? whatever, here, let me take you out to eat. It is nearing 7 o clock so I'm sure you must be hungry, " she said. 

We ate near the empire state building, where I will be killed, or killing another human being. Ok Dylan, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Was this considered a date? I am... her boyfriend? Probably not, this is just her way of compensating for bumping into to me earlier. Still, her eyes, her hair, her everything was gorgeous, it was as if she was blessed from heaven like an angel.