Chapter Fifteen

Sorry for not updating, I didn't really know if I wanted to continue this story, I don't know if y'all like it so comment if you like it.

And now ladies and gentlemen (If there are any, lol), chapter 15.

-----

Ryan's P.O.V.

You know that state of mind your in when you know your awake but you cant feel anything? It's almost like a coma, but you can feel and hear everything, like for instance in the far east corner there's a older man, a grandpa, his child is in the room. But I can't sense another child in the room, I mean there is a boy in the room my age, but there heat signatures would match if they were of the same blood.

Wait-

How do I know this stuff?

This is like advanced technology.  

Why am I even in a hospital to begin with?

Ok think back, what happened.

Me and Lewis fighting,

The pain,

Looking around and seeing me as a bird,

Lewis coming at me with the syringe-

Lewis!

He fluckin' caused all this!

Oh, I'm gonna be dealing some real payback when I wake up.

If I wake up.

No, I must wake up.

'We must wake up, for Lewis.'

Well isn't it a good thing I didn't lose you.

'Lewis needs us.'

He caused all this in the first pl-

"What the hell?! You said she would wake up in a few hours! Its been three days, Steve!" A voice yelled from somewhere past the dark surrounding me.

"A-A-Alpha, the medicine was strong! H-Her body isn't used to i-it." A voice, different from the first, timid, answered warily.

"You better hope she wakes up within the week!" The first voice threatened.

Well someone's on their man period aren't they.

The dark seems welcoming at this time.

"Bye..." I said in my mind, at least I thought I said it in my mind.

[]][[]][[]

I know its short I just wanted to update a lil'. Comment, I'll update faster if you do.

-Lee

"H- hold

O-  on

P- pain

E- ends"