Jimmy Page /1/

"Oh c'mon, It's not my fault I came late. I can't afford to buy a car so I have to travel by bus and you know it, so where is the problem." I yelled at my boss. She had problem with my late arrivals. I had to be in work at 7 o'clock and there weren't a lot of buses from my place to shopping center I was working at.
"I know Y/N but dammit, it's just on me to prepare shop for function because you are always late." She said and ran her hand through her hair.
"Do you want me to quit?" I asked angrily. I loved that job but she was really crazy sometimes and it was uncontrollable.
"Do you want to quit?" She asked widely.
"Well if you wanna be angry at me for every shit I say or do I suppose it's better for me to finish." I said and went to dressing room.
"Dammit but I won't give you the job back if you leave now."
"Alright." I shouted. I am going to regret it so fucking much. I loved my job but gosh, she treated me like fucking shit sometimes. I know she's my boss and I should be loyal and I was. She made me to do more when i was late even 4 minutes or she made me to clean her stuff.
I grabbed everything from my locker at dressing room and went out without saying something. I felt tears coming up. I hid in fire escape.
I sat on stairs and started crying, immediately.
"Hey love, what's wrong." kind voice asked me from above. I whipped tears from my eyes and looked on the man. He was tall and had long black wavy hair. He was also very, and I mean very thin.
"Non of your business." I said as the saltiest bitch that ever walked the earth. Oh great I am bitchy now. I am always polite but I am just so angry on that stupid ass bitch.
"Talk to me why are you crying here?" He sat next to me even tho I was so salty.
"I was forced to quit my job I really liked." I said slowly and tried not to be salty.
"Oh you are the girl from that record shop?" He asked with a wide smile. I looked at him and nodded.
"Nice to meet you I am Jimmy." He said and gave me a hand to shake.
"I am Y/N. Nice to meet you Jimmy." I smiled a bit an shook his hand.
"Wait aren't you The Jimmy Page?" I asked. I was working in record shop, how could I not recognized him? He is one of the world's best guitarist.
"yeah." He laughed.
"I like Led Zeppelin a lot." I smiled on him.
"Nice to hear that pretty girls like you like our music." He smiled and stood up.
"Don't you want to get some tea?" He asked and offered me a hand to stand up.
"uh, yeah that'd be great." I took his hand and stood up. I grabbed all of my stuff and followed Jimmy.
"Don't you wanna help with that?" He asked me showing on stuff in my hands.
"No that's good. Thanks." I said and followed him to the coffee shop.
We sat to the corner of the room and waited for the waitress. We talked about stuff like music, what did I like about my job, how he started playing guitar and things like that. We had great time. He was cool guy not like you'd expect from such a womanizer. I thought he'd have all that fame in his head but now he was actually modest and shy. He was flirting with me a lot too but not in the way I thought he would. It was nice and really innocent.
"So, I was wondering if you would go out on date with me." He asked me and blushed slightly. 'Wait what?!' My head shouted. Not that I want to say no but woaa.
Well let's talk about it. I just lost my job and cried on fire escape. He found me talk to me even tho I wasn't nice at all. He asked me on tea like true gentleman and even paid for it.
"Yeah, I'd love to." I smiled and drank rest of the tea I ordered earlier. He smiled as we kept talking.
Such a great guy.

I know the picture I took on that story isn't very good but I love it !
And Again I am sorry for mistakes that may appear.