Mixed Emotions (Jungkook's POV)

I quickly got home to the dorms after that and V was watching T.V.

     "Hey Jungkookie! How did it go?"

     "I-I kissed her...."

     "You what? Jungkook this was a sorry date."

     "I know. I just.........Something came over me."

     "You like her don't you?"

     "Well yeah duh!"

     "Well that's cute. She seems like a sweet girl. I can't wait to meet her."

     "What about the manager? What about the tours? I can't make her go through that."

     "Is THAT why you don't ask girls out? You are afraid you are going to be away for too long? Really?"

     I looked down and sighed. He was right and I knew it too. I knew this date was going to be more than I wanted it to be. Now I can't do anything to stop it. Unless I say it was a one time thing.......

     "Well Jungkook it's up to you. Go on with it and see how it goes. Or break her little fangirl heart."

     "She doesn't act like that. She's been hurt before and I don't want to hurt her more."

     "She was hurt? As in broken heart hurt? How so?"

     I explained what she told me, but I knew nothing more. There could have been more and she didn't tell me. Oh what am I going to do?!

     "Wow. Well listen. It is a choice for you."

     "Well of course."

     "Your mind or your heart."

     "Deep."

     "Well I'm serious here Kookie. I'm not saying lock in your decision now. I know we have shows and a tour coming up. Maybe the manager will let her go? Maybe she'll have to wait? We don't know."

     "You make it sound so easy."

     "Just think about it ok?"

     "Yeah alright."

     "Ok now let's go talk to the rest of the guys about Amber."

     "What?"

     "I may have told them."

     "Seriously Tae?!"

     "Oh just come on dude."

     I followed him to the studio where they were all sitting around talking. It turned into a big discussion about Amber. The more I talked about her, the more my mind raced with the picture of her, and my heart was following the same suit. She took over my mind like my mind was completely empty and now she only fills it.

     "Is she a distraction?"

     "No Rap Monster. I danced fine yesterday and this morning didn't I?"

     "True. Just be careful with her."

     "She isn't just a fake girlfriend this time right?"

     "Jimin she isn't even technically my girlfriend yet."

     "Uh yeah Jungkook she is."

     I turned to Suga and he nodded at me. He was right though. She actually was, but we just didn't say it out.

     "Alright fine she is."

     "We still haven't heard any features. Tell us what she looks like."

     "Alright Jin. A little longer than shoulder length brown hair. She has hazel eyes, cute glasses, and she has my style. Also she is a little chubby, body, and face wise. That just makes her super cute. Also her voice is really cute and I wonder how she sings because that's how good of a voice she has. She is just an angel through my eyes and I just love seeing her smile and her little dimple."

     "Yeah he's in love alright."

     I punched J-Hope in the shoulder for that.

     "Well you are!"

     "Ok boys no fighting. Jungkook you really like this girl huh?"

     I nodded as Rap Monster said that.

     "She's a fan yes. She doesn't freak out though and she was actually very calm around me. I also have a feeling she thinks she isn't cute. She doesn't like herself and that's maybe from losing boyfriends. I don't want to be the one to add to that."

     "We all know that Jungkook. It's your choice. You have to do what you think is right. Even if it isn't, if it's better that way, then you have to do it."

     Practically what Tae was trying to tell me. I have a choice. Eventually I have to make it. I just wonder how all of it will go.

     "Alright. I will make my choice when I have to."

     "Side note. When is she coming here?!"

     Jimin was acting like he was going to take her from me. Uh no. Still, she would have to come to the studio to meet them, and my manager will want to meet her.

     "How about a couple days from now on Saturday? Aren't we free that day?"

     "Yes we are. That would be a perfect day. Jin can cook."

     "Wow thanks Rap Monster. But sure I will cook."

     "Then it's settled. Now we all have to get back to practice."

     "Let me call Amber first."

     Rap Monster shooed me away and I headed into the BTS office where we went for lounging or just to talk. I was a little nervous, but I called her, and she quickly picked up.

     "Hello? Jungkook?"

     "Yeah hey."

     "Oh sorry this is Amber's friend Shaylee also a fan. Leah had to go shower. So I saw Jungkook on her phone and answered."

     "Oh hello. I wanted to know if Amber wanted to come meet the rest of the group on Saturday? You could come also if you want to. I don't want you being left out."

     "Oh thank you. Yes that would be great."

     "Yeah no problem. Goodbye."

     "Goodbye Jungkook."

     Great now I have to tell the boys another guest is coming. This was going to be a very interesting Saturday.