Chapter #4 - The Meeting

The doors opened as we walked on through Voldemort smiled, and looked towards me, 
"come" he said to me as we walked into the huge house.  I walked behind him as usual,  I put my hand into my pockets and played with my wand.   I sighed quietly as we walked into a large room with a long table in it.   People or should I say followers were sitting at the table.  They all wore black capes with hoods, and they looked at me as if I was something that didn't belong.  

"my Lord we were begining to think that you weren't coming" someone say
Voldemort laughed as he sat down at the front of the table.  
"But I did" he said, 
"yes" they all said at the same time  
I rolled my eyes and leaned up against the wall,  I knew I was going to be here for a while.  I was listening to what they were saying, zoning out in bits that were boring.  

Then I heard someone say my name 
"why do you keep Dany?" they said, 
"why not?" Voldemort said 
"She is a nobody" another said 
"this still isn't helping your case" Voldemort said, with a laugh.  
"fine what do you want me to say? that she's a stupid little girl, that is getting us no where and you say she's good and you still haven't given her the mark --" 
"that's enough" I heard Voldemort say. 
"yes that is quiet enough" I said to myself.   I was mad at whoever said that!  I cracked my neck and took out my wand,  and stepped forward out of the dark corner and walked over to the long table. 

"you know" I started "when I was younger my mother taught me not to say bad things about people and  that if I had anything to say about a person that was mean, that I was not to say it at all"  I said,  playing with my wand in my hand.  
"now who was that?" I said though my teeth.   

Nobody stood up, nobody made a sound I looked around the room at the people 
"you seemed to have a lot to say when you didn't notice me in the corner of the room"  I said " I'm going to ask one more time, or I'm going to kill all of you"  
There was a laugher,  I was not joking but I guess that can happen when your in a room full of idiots!
"you! you've got to be joking" one laughed 
"Your not even a witch yet!" another laughed,  
I smiled at them, not one that was of happiness though.  
"Oh I don't joke" I said but they didn't seem to care not one bit.   Now to make a point I would have to kill one of them.  I held my wand up and spoke the words Avada Kedavra.    

One body dropped dead out of his chair the one that said I was joking there I think I made my point!  "anyone else" I said,  smiling again.  Then I felt a hand on my shoulder 
"Dany" they said, it wasn't Voldemort he never called me by my name.  I turned and saw a man he was tall and had fair skin.  I looked up to him.  I knew who he was,  Voldemort told me once if there is a man you can trust it would be Snape.  
"come with me" he said holding out his hand,  I looked towards Voldemort,  he nodded I half smiled and took his hand.  

Snape took me through some hallways until we were standing looking out at the night sky. 
"why did you kill that man tonight?" Snape asked 
"does it matter" I said looking at him
Snape nodded 
"they annoyed me" I said 
"I know, you are going to have to control it" he said, 
"I don't want to control it! I want to use it!" I said, putting my wand back in my pocket
"You sound just like him" Snape said 
"like who? Voldemort?" I said 
"no....your father" Snape said 
"my father?" I said " he doesn't even care for me! he ran when I was younger, he doesn't even know who I am, what I will be!" 
"Is that what you think? Or what Voldemort told you?" Snape said, looking at me
"it's what I think" I said 
He laughed "keep telling yourself that, it makes it easier" he said leaving me.  
I sighed maybe Snape was right?