Behind The Scenes

I did a behind the scenes once for Who We Are... So how about one here? Why not. This basically shows my thought process for the end of the book. 

----

The source of the evil is The Underworld Caverns. It is a system of caves, ultimately leading to Ganon, or some other malevolent demon king. You never know, maybe I'll just make something up.

So the war was started by evil leaking out of the cracks in cave walls, and infecting people and animals, turning some animals into monsters, and turning people's hearts dark. Allowing the demon king to control them somewhat.

The demon king started a war between Faron and Hyrule as the first step in his plan.

He used this hold on the king and queen of Faron, and commanded their minds to accept that the prince needed to marry Princess Zelda of Hyrule, and that she had to come back to Faron with them.

He knew that the princess would have the triforce, and therefore the power that he needed. He didn't know where the triforce of courage would be, but assumed that the wielder would be near Zelda, as it always is.

And so back to Hyrule, where they are planning Zelda's fate.

The king of Faron slowly wins Zelda's father over to the idea that she should go with Link back to Faron after they are married or maybe to get married in Faron? And then they are kidnapped right after the wedding? Or maybe...they take Leena? And they didn't count on the fact that Zelda knew how to fight. HAHAHAHAHA jokes on them.

So... Zelda and Link are getting married in Faron, and all of her family comes to Faron for the celebration. Then Leena goes missing. Zelda is freaking out when she receives a message. She has to go to The Underworld Caverns in order to get Leena back, and she has to go alone.

She doesn't do the stupid thing and go alone, but she does insist that she has to go. She tells Link, and they go at once.

She gears up, leaving her dress behind, and goes to the designated place. She also has her magic ready for use in case her weapons fail her. She and Link rescue Leena, and destroy the demon King using the power that was granted to them by their newly discovered Triforce pieces.

The triforce is what grants Zelda her battle strategy, chess abilities, and her magic.

Then it's happily ever after, or whatever, Yay.