3Rr04

Disclaimer : I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS,NOR TH GAME,BUT I DO OWN THE PLOT AND MY FEELS POLICY,AKA,THE TORTURED STORYLINE .3.
---
3Rr04
3RR04
3RRO4

ERROR

It was the usual day as far as Sans could tell.Sure,the human still remained within the world of the Underground,however,it could still be deemed normal,should you take into consideration their pacifist attitude.Although,the barrier had been broken,there still remained an quite an amount of monsters within the Underground,who,unaccustomed to sudden changes,preferred to stay.

Sans and Papyrus were just a couple of those many monsters.

Alongside their decision to remain within the underground was Frisk's constant visits to them,for she had been taken into Toriel and Asgore's care within the surface,in which the two monsters mentioned had retaken one another's hand in their relationship,becoming once again,King and Queen.

As for Alphys and Undyne,they would travel constantly through the surface and underground in search of many things involving anime and what they could find.It wasn't that bad a goal,they had claimed,which they apparently backed up with the numerous fans they had attained,alongside the fact that Mettaton,who would travel amongst the two at times,aided in entertainment purposes above ground.

It was the perfect ending,Sans could say,who was currently stationed outside his home,the morning "sun" seemingly arriving underground,in Snowdin,spectating,with Toriel and Asgore,Papyrus and Firsk's snowball fight with other monsters and human children and parents who had the courage to come along.

It truly was a sight,both humans and monsters playing amongst the snow within the peaceful town.Such a peaceful town,claimed,that Sans simply fell asleep whilst the children played.Whilst he slept,people looking at him would often chuckle at how adorable he was,his head almost engulfed by his blue hoodie with fur lining,covering his eyes and leaving only his permanent smile to be seen.

WAKE UP,CLASSIC SANS

The voice he had heard within his dream,sounding glitchy and deprived of love and warmth,awoke him with a start,causing him to pant heavily as he sat up.Seeing this,Toriel and Asgore immediately inquired of his condition.him reassuring them that he was just fine.

Once he steadied his breathing,the couple later calmed down,their worries for their friend fading.Sans then leaned back on his chair.watching the others play amongst each other.No way was he going to return to sleep if he was gonna have to listen to that voice again.

Time seemed to fly by,as soon,the underground's "Sun" has reached midway through their sky.It had been time to somehow take a break and get something to eat,Sans having trouble staying awake again,as his eyelids later seemingly closed...Only for them to bolt open to a loud scream from Frisk.

"Kid,what's wrong?!" He yelled,his manner of which he inquired being filled with concern and dread.But his expression,although plastered with the trademark permanent smile,had later shown confusion as people continued to stare at him.

"Guys,what is wro-" he was going to ask,however cut off by that merciless voice he had heard in his dream.

"Hey Cl-Cl-ClasssIC Sansssss.H-Hopppe you're hav-(hav)-HAVING  a Goood time right now!I-I-I'm not.I'm BORED.S-s-so,I've dededeeeeeecided,why not playyyyyyy a g-game among you and SANS ABOMINATION 13?" Sans knew that voice the instant the words fell upon what would have been his ears.He'd heard it before,only it was among a meeting around other timeline hopping Sans of other universes.

Not to mention,only one person called him Classic Sans and that Universe Sans,"Sans Abomination 13".

He quickly turned around to face,as expected,ERROR!SANS.

Mortified,as always,by his appearance,Sans jumped back.Just as his named suggested,he was somewhat like an Error.His clothing was black,glitches appearing here and there.The words "ERROR" floated among his figure and the  seemingly blue tear stains running down his face,alongside the Blue,Black,and Red iris within the dark eye sockets,not to mention the permanent smile,gave the impression of a man gone insane.

Curious,but still terrified,Sans dared to question his greeting.

"G-Game?" His only response from ERROR!SANS was,"Ye-Yes.A simple.Little.GAME."

Soon after he said "Game" in a voice sounding like death itself,Sans,from his point of view,was enveloped by what would be called his universe's "code",the very algorithms,words,numbers,definitions,and emotions that his Universe was compromised of.

And quickly passing like a ghost before him was Underfell Sans,similarly mortified and confused by his encounter with probably another ERROR inhabitant that agreed to this game,dragging him into this all.

It wasn't soon before Sans saw nothing but Darkness within this time and space dimensional area he was passing through.

And then he felt snow.Soft,delicate snow.Opening his eyes,he came to see soft,delicate,blood stained snow everywhere.Beside him was ERROR!SANS and before him,surprisingly,was a seemingly unaffected Underfell Papyrus,with what seemed to be a smile (he couldn't tell) and a crack decorating his left eye socket from his temples nearly to the edges of his skeleton mouth.Papyrus clad in black in red clothing,Sans was simply overwhelmed by the LvL he saw when his vision focused.He fell unconscious from the timeline hopping experience and Papyrus's LvL.

Papyrus :
Level : 50
HP : 250
Atk : 99
Defense : 99