p24Y5u5

Disclaimer : THIS DISCLAIMER SHOULD BE AN EXACT COPY OF THE DISCLAIMER FROM PART 1 SO IDC THAT I AM JUST PUTTING THIS MESSAGE HERE
---
p24Y5u5
PA4Y5U5
PAPY5U5

PAPYRUS

Mere seconds after UT Sans had disappeared from their world,everyone was scattered and afraid as seemingly a barrier of number appeared for some time before,all of a sudden,it fell to reveal what looked like a glitches,half dead Papyrus with a similar appearance to ERROR!SANS.

And with him,surprisingly,was a Sans sprawled on the ground,wearing a dark red jacket,the fur lining being a dark brown and somewhat tangled,his pants with gold trimmings compared to their own Sans,and,instead of fuzzy slippers,simple good socks with Crimson shoes.Upon closer inspection,also,his teeth seemed to be that of a shark's,one tooth being gold,and instead of having two white pupils for eyes,he only had a crimson iris,flaring dangerously in supposed anger as he got up.

Immediately,his face turns to that of shock and confusion,turning to ERROR!PAPYRUS and yelling,"YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHAT DID YOU DO,WHERE THE FUCK AM I,WHERE IS MY FUCKING BROTHER YOU SON OF A BITCH!!?" and attempting to conjure bones and Gaster blasters whilst everyone attempted to cover the children's' ears.

It wasn't long after,however,when he suddenly fell,grasping his rib cage where his soul lay under.Trembling in pain,he looked up to see orange threads coming from ERROR!PAPYRUS's finger tips,surrounding his soul he noticed.

"N-NOOOOOTHINGG M-M-M-MUCH SANSSSSSS.JU-JU-JUST A LITTLE.GAME.OF SWI-(SWI)-SWITCH."

A smile clung to his glitched figure of a face,causing chills to run up everyone's spines.All of a sudden,what seemed like a whisper floated through the air as ERROR!PAPYRUS disappeared from in front of the different Sans.It wasn't seconds after that the Sans suddenly fell unconscious,causing Papyrus to run towards the short skeleton.even though everyone preferred to stay away.

Turning to everyone,Papyrus said whilst he picked up the Sans into his arms,"YOU GUYS RETURN TO THE SURFACE AND RELAX,WILL YA?I'LL...I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION MYSELF,FOR NOW...".

Everyone knew deep within their hearts that Papyrus couldn't do this himself,yet they managed to comply with his request.It might have been for the best,anyways.All the monster children,disappointed,but worried also,returned to their homes with their parents as well.

Once everyone was out of sight,Papyrus turned his head towards the unconscious Sans he held in his arms.Hugging him gently,he whispered,"I'll take care of you in place of my own brother...I promise..."
---
Meanwhile,the original Sans within the Underfell Universe wasn't getting seemingly as much good treatment as was the imposter Sans in his respectful universe.

He had opened his eyesockets,wishing to see that he had simply fallen asleep and was still within his own universe...only to see that he was sitting against a wall,the UF Papyrus sitting merely some feet away on a torn up couch,watching something.Sudden shock coming to him,he yelled,"WHERE AM I?!WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

Only to be hit in the skull by what seemed to be a rock.It hadn't really damaged his one HP much,just lowered it a few.However,he still felt pain from it and looked up from the hit to see the Underfell Papyrus looming over him with an angry look on his face.

"SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP," he said in a threatening tone.He then removed his right glove to reveal a skeletal hand,fingernails as sharp as they could be."IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT YOU'RE HERE BUT,EITHER WAY.I HAVE TO BE HELD FUCKING RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU!!" he yelled at Sans's face,bringing his hands up to claw at his skull,leaving evidence of the abuse in scratches.Surprisingly,Sans's barely one hp dwindled half way,causing him to panic and keep quiet.Although powerful he may be,Sans could tell he wouldn't stand a chance against a ruthless killer like this Papyrus.Heck,even his own nails hurt him more than a rock did.

Sans now silent,Papyrus returned to the couch...only to fall asleep minutes later,leaving Sans able to escape.

He manifested his magic within himself and silently teleported out of the room to the nearby woods by the ruins doorway.Looking around to determine whether anyone was in sight,he tried his best to keep calm.Once reassured,he ran as fast as he could through the woods,trying to get himself lost within the place so he could at least not be found.In this rush of his,he forgot to cover his tracks.But he doubted that mattered.It shouldn't matter anyways.

Pausing in a small area devoid of trees,he stopped to catch his breath and heal,doubtful that Papyrus could find him here.In fact,he was so confident in himself he decided to nap.He had been running for what seemed like hours and surely,no one could catch up with him.

But his doubts soon turned on him when,whilst he was almost asleep,he heard footsteps treading through the snow,a cackle erupting from the place they were coming from.And then all of a sudden,out of the blue,appeared UF Papyrus.

"Did you really...," he began to say whilst he walked closer to Sans,who was attempting to back away with a startled look on his face,"...think that you could get away from me?"

His devilish smile widened."Disgusting.You're just like my own brother."

Soon enough,he was right in front of Sans.Grasping him by the neck,he lifted Sans up and yelled,"I'M NOT THE BROTHER YOU KNEW,BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU AREN'T MINE NOW!!"

Throwing him onto the ground,Papyrus pushed him down,making sure he had no way to escape,and blindfolded him.