Chapter 11:Good to be back

You got off the private jet which you had Jay book.He was shocked and very sad and upset that you were leaving so soon but even he could not change my decision.I boarded the jet with Soryu,who was hesitant to leave but did not question it as he boarded it with me.Now,after what? 3 months,you were back.You both hailed down a taxi as you headed towards Tres Spades.The familiar Tokyo skyscrapers and buildings made you smile.You really have missed Japan.

You stepped into the familliar lobby of the hotel.You cringed when you saw Erika coming towards you.But instead of being her usual haughty and snarkish self,she smiled at you as she bowed down low."Hello princess!I'm so honoured to have you in our hotel!I do hope you'll enjoy your stay!"There was no sarcasm nor jealousy,only politeness which you would never have expected from her."Y--Yes,thank you"You replied,unsure how to act around this 'new' Erika.Soryu,sensing your discomfort,quickly pulled you into the elevator.

'You ok?"He looked at you with concern."Y-Yeah,I'm just not used to her acting like....well,this!"You say exasperatedly as Soryu chuckled.You and Soryu stepped out the elevator.You barely took a few steps when...*BOP!* and confetti was blown into the air!Soryu immediately took out his gun as Baba and Ota jumped out."Presenting Princess Carolyn!Princess of Sanct Sybil and 3rd in line for the throne!"Baba shouted as Ota blew on a trumpet."Ha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"You clutched your stomach as you fell down laughing.It hurts haha!My.... pfft..stomach hurts from all this..hahaha..laughing!!

Soryu helped you up as he scolded Baba and Ota,but even you could see the small smile playing on his lips."This is very childish"You looked behind Baba and fell down laughing again.There was Mr.Ichinomiya...dressed in a CLOWNSUIT!He even had makeup on!You laughed while pointing at him while he just coldly glares at you."Be quiet,it's not as if I wanted to do this,more like I was dragged into it!Ican't believe this...and I was said to be the sexiest man alive!"He threw malicious glares towards Baba and Ota who chose to ignore it as they smiled at you."Sooo?What do you think,pretty lady?"Baba said as he took off his fedora and winked at you.

You smiled as you said "Best surprise EVER!"You were still laughing as Soryu helped you up again."Anyway,how did you know we were coming back?"Soryu questioned,his gaze on Mr.Ichinomiya.Mr.Ichinomiya just smirked."You should know that I know everything Soryu"Soryu rolled his eyes."Carolyn!You hafta tell us!How was it in Sanct Sybil?"Baba and Ota looked at you excitedly."Well it was good to see my country after all these years and the palace is still the same--" "Oh nooo...we are asking how is Sor in bed there???"Baba had a mischievious glint in his eyes as he asked that.Soryu took out his gun as he cocked it at Baba's head.

"I won't miss this time Baba"Soryu warned as Baba yelled and jumped behind Ota."Kidding Sor!Kidding!"Baba squeaked as Ota pried Baba away from him.You looked at them and smiled,you really did miss these guys."Hey guys!You had lunch yet?"You asked as you headed towards the kitchen."Nope!We were so busy preparing this we forgot!"Ota cheerfully replied when you noticed something."Hey...where's Mamo?"Mr.Ichinomiya,Baba and Ota smirked evilly."He had something to take care off"You didn't like those smiles....what are they up to?

You headed to the kitchen,the thought still in your mind.You decided to cook them some lunch.Hmm..let's see...Omelettes for Soryu,Spaghetti for Baba,Lamb Shank for Mr.Ichinomiya and Chicken Chop for Ota!"You shouted to them."Don't leave that room!!!"Before shutting the kitchen door and locking it.You immediately started making all their food.

~After 1 hour and 30 minutes~

You wiped off your sweat as you stared at the food you made.You were so proud of yourself!You made some fish and chips for yourself as well as some lemonade for all of you.You quietly opened the door and peeped out.All of them were sitting on the couch:Mr.Ichinomiya and Soryu talking while Baba and Ota seemed to be bored out of their minds."I hope they like the food..."You've never cooked for them before so you were quite nervous.Especially for Mr.Ichinomiya since he must have had thousands of delicious coursed meals in fancy and high-classed restaurants.But you had faith in your own as you brought the food out and set it on the table.

The guys seemed to have smelt the food because they rushed here like wild dogs,sniffing at the food."Wow pretty lady!I'm impressed!"He said as he looked at the food in amazement."Yeah...not bad"Mr.Ichinomiya said as you sighed in relief,but now..for the real test.They used their fork as they put the food into their mouths."MMM!!SO GOOD!"Baba and Ota said as they dug in.Mr.Ichinomiya remains unresponsive but even he seems to be enjoying your food!You've never been happier.You looked at Soryu and saw him pouting."Soryu?"You said as you sat down next to him.He pulled you against him as he whispered "Next time,cook only for me"He said before continuing to eat,his cheeks red.Was he....jealous?

You smiled as you started on your own foor.Yup,it's good to be back.

Ivan P.O.V.

"WHAT?!!!!"I shouted into the phone."Y-Your highness!Calm yourself!"Mikhail said as he tried to push me back down on the chair but I was too furious to do it."Calm down?CALM DOWN?!DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUS THE SITUATION IS?!!!!!!!"I roared at him.One of the spies that I sent to watch Carolyn said she was seen BOARDING A JET!!"AUUUGHHHH!!!!WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!!"I was so mad that I started seeing red.I threw the phone against the wall as I tromped out of the room.

"MIKHAIL!BOOK ME A FLIGHT TO JAPAN,NOW!!!!!!"

~Uh-Oh...trouble~

~Vote and comment on what you think!~