Chapter 17:More money than Mr.Ichinomiya

We reached Tres Spades the next day.I silently got off the helicopter as the rest of the guys get off too.A pair of eyes were boring themselves into my back but I just ignore it as I went inside the hotel.I immediately ran into the elevator and closed it while pressing the button for the penthouse lounge before any of the guys could stop me.I ran inside the lounge and found one of Soryu's guns which I had seen him pull out before.I hid it in my back pocket as I sent a text to Hayden.Much to my relief,they didn't take my cell phone.

"Hayden,I'm in Japan at Tres Spades hotel.Use the GPS to track me down.Top floor."

I sent it and quickly pocketed my phone and sat down on the couch,just as all the guys came barging in.I merely snorted at them.

"Thanks for bringing me here,now if you would just let me go,I promise I won't behead you"I said as I watched Mr.Ichinomiya glare daggers at me.

"You think you have the money to stay here?I locked down you're bank account,you're currently bankrupt right now"Mr.Ichinomiya smirks triumphantly.I rolled my eyes,god he's so full of himself!It pisses me off right now considering the situation we're in.

I pulled out my phone as I looked at my bank account.I typed in my password and all the details yet he was right,it really was locked.Damn,most of my money was in there.I cursed as I glared at Mr.Ichinomiya.I sighed.Guess I got no choice.With a few taps,I've opened up my second bank account and showed it to him.

"WHAT THE?!!!"Mr.Ichinomiya took my phone in shock as he stared at it."WHAT THE HELL?YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED ONE ACCOUNT,HOW COME YOU HAVE TWO?!!!"Mr.Ichinomiya shouted.I scoffed at him.

"Remember your place.You are a mere commoner,I am a princess.All I have to do is pull some strings and I can have 100 accounts if I wanted to"They all gaped at me as I smirked back at them.Oh how thee tables have turned."Look at the digits"I gestured at my phone which he was still holding.He looked at it before literally screaming again.

"150 TRILLION?!"He shrieked while looking at me.

"Got a problem?"He looked shocked but quickly regained his composure.

"Do you know how much I have in mine?200 Trillion,princess"He said sarcastically as he showed me his phone which had his account details.I looked up at him.

"Unfreeze my account for awhile so I can show you mine,then I'll let you lock it back"Mr.Ichinomiya must have been fueled by that cuz he quickly unlocked it.I took my phone as I typed in the password details and handed it back to him.He took it and scrolled down to look at it before I saw his eyes bulge as big as their sockets.

"Hey boss,you alright?You look like you just seen the most horrifying thing ever!"Baba walked up to Mr.Ichinomiya as he took the phone out of his hands.He looked at it in silence before his eyes went all big too and he stood there,frozen.

"Guys?Guyssss"Ota waved his hands in front of both of them yet they were yet to respond."Geez,it's just a bank account,what's so......"Now it was Ota's turn to stand there with them.The three of them stood there,gaping like fishes.

"Kids are always kids"Mamo huffed as he took the phone out from Ota's hands.He looked at it for awhile before his mouth opened too and his cigarette fell out.Man,I should take a picture.I took out my Ipod and snapped a picture of the four of them standing there.I walked over and retrieved my phone from Mamo's hands.Soryu walked over to me.

He silently took the phone as he too,looked at the digits."Aren't there too many zeroes?"Soryu's eyes widened as he asked this.

"Considering facts,100,000 trillion is not enough if you ask me"I huffed."Geez,just because my brothers are older than me,doesn't mean they get twice the number of mine!"They all turned to me in shock at that.

"So how much do they own?"Mr.Ichinomiya whispered.

"10,000,000 trillion for each of them."I shrugged as if this was natural.Ota nearly fainted as Baba supported him as Mr.Ichinomiya's eyes gleamed.

"Imagine what you could do with all that cash..."Mr.Ichinomiya had a stupid,and I mean STUPID look on his face as he daydreamed.Pfft...I snapped another picture discreetly.Soryu walked towards me.

"Call off the engagement"I pretended to look thoughtful.

"Hmmm....how about...no?"I smirked sarcastically as I laughed."Did you really think I would do what you say?Puhhhhh-lease,I'm not yours anymore.You,don't own me"I said as I poked his chest.He looked extremely hurt by my attitude.There's this little voice squeaking at me to stop it but i just can't.

"You're not wedded yet,I made sure of that"Soryu muttered as he stared at my ringless finger.

"I would be if you someone,didn't interrupt the ceremony!Interrupting the wedding of Royals,how rude and utterly disgraceful"I snorted as I crossed my arms."A mere commoner like you,will never understand what it's like to stand in a Royal's shoes"

*SLAP*