Chapters 1-6

ok so this is my first story so don't laugh.

Chapter 1: summer skies

Blue. Green. The first two colors I think of when I look at the sky on a summer afternoon. It was the summer of 2013. Life was pretty good. I have great friends and family. My parents are rich, my house is big, and I have this giant bedroom all to myself. I love my bedroom. Its the only place where I can be by myself without all the distractions from the outside world. So it is august and we go back to school. school. That word gives me the chills just thinking about it. Its like a prison, which I'm trapped inside. Well things have changed ever since i was bullied and had to let go of my best friend last year. Being bullied and the new student made my life like a living hell. I was bullied everyday and it was nonstop. But I had the wonderful help of my bff ashton. He kept me up and going. Your probably still here waiting to hear what happened, so here I go.

It all started in 11th grade and it was the first day of school. I was nervous and trying to look confident but nervously failed. That day, I wore a light blue aeropostle tshirt, skinny jeans, some black converses and my grandmas lucky charm bracelet. That's all I had left of her cause she just recently passed away, but I know she'll always be by my side. As my mom was dropping me off at the front doors of the school, I was getting a little sweaty cause i hate being the new student.

" Mom, I'm so nervous." I said scared

" You'll be fine! You'll make great friends!"

As she was saying that, I rolled my eyes. I hopped out of the car and was almost to the doors. I screamed back to her " I love you mom!!" As soon as I said that, everyone started laughing and making fun of me. I just stood there awkwardly staring back at all the people.

I mumbled to myself " wow, what lovely people."

I continued to march straight to the front door and as soon as I took the first step on that hallway, a sign said "Welcome back students"

Chapter 2: the 11th grade world

A million thoughts went through my head as i was walking through the front hallway. I was shaking trying to hold my schedule and looking for my locker number.

"aw 1064!" i said quietly to myself.

As i spotted my locker, i walk over like nothing was wrong. Then suddenly a foot popped out in front of me and I tripped flat on my face, dropping my notebooks and schedule. Next thing i knew i was the school joke, everyone was laughing at me. I quickly gathered my thing and walked aimlessly to my locker. "Finally" I said. I looked at my locker and it was empty and dusty. i put my things in there and said to myself

"don't worry samantha, you got this."

i finally closed my locker and looked down at my schedule trying to search for my first period class. I quickly looked up and i banged my head against another person's locker and fell on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?!"

"Yeah I'm fine."

As i got up i looked up and it turns out that its a boy.

"hello I'm Ashton, and yours?" he said kindly

"Samantha. Thanks for asking"

" Your the new girl right?"

"Yes i am." i said kind of strange.

"Well um i got to go see you another time." he said exciting then he running off.

"Ok" i said to myself quietly. I was walking down the hallway and looked at all the cliques around me. jock. popular. nerds. I could name every single one cause I've been there done that. I heard the sound of clicking heels against the tile floor. I looked up and saw a group of 3 girls dressed in pretty clothes and jewelry looking straight at me.