Chapter 11

Life was wonderful, now since I have a boyfriend. Ashton is probably the best boyfriend I've ever had, well it's the only boyfriend I've ever had. Over Christmas break, me and Ashton went on a lot of dates to the ice rink, movies, his houses, resturant, and more. The ice rink date was my favorite because first I love ice skating and he held me so I wouldn't fall down on the ice. Him being 5'9 and me 5'8 can be a struggle sometimes since I'm nearly the same height as him. I imagined my first boyfriend to be over 6 foot. I like those couples where the girlfriend is short and the guy is super tall. It's like they are a perfect match because of their heights. So far, Ashton has given me many gifts like chocolates, flowers, and still letters of his love. He really knows how to make a girl feel special.

"Are you ready to go?" Ashton said

"Yah hold on I'll be down in a minute!." I said. Ashton's nice because he offered me a ride to school for the rest of the year. I'm really glad that he lives close to me because I can see him and go to his house whenever I want. Me and Ashton went into his car on my driveway. We both started to buckle our seat and stared at the windshield for a minute.

" Samantha, I just wanted to say that you are amazing and I love you so much. You are probably the best thing that has ever happen to me."

I looked in his eyes and I stared to tear up. " You Ashton, are probably the best thing that's ever happen to me. I love you so much babe."

He leaned in and started to kiss me, then it turned into him trying to make out with me. I smiled and held his hand the whole car ride. We got to school and everyone stared at us. I don't know why but he grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined. I love Ashton's big hands and how my hand fits perfectly into his.

"I've never done this before, it's kind of making me nervous." I said quietly to him

" What?, hold hands with another person? Don't worry babe you'll be fine and I'm here to make you feel comfortable."

I smiled again and leaned on his shoulder and Ashton kissed me on the forehead. Oh how I love his kisses, they make me happy since ive never been kissed before Ashton. We walked up to my first period class " Okay honey, meet me at my locker after this period and well walk to chemistry, okay babe?" He said

"Yah, I love you Ash! Have a great class." I said. After that he walked away with the biggest smile on his face. When the first bell rang, I sat down in my seat. Hazel and Caitlyn walked up to me either huge smiles on their faces. " So Samantha, how was your time with Ashton over Christmas break." Hazel said as she winked. "It was amazing, I literally had the time of my life and I wish that I can repeat it again." Both Caitlyn and hazel said aw really loud at the same time and the teacher gave us a stare. We all looked down and hazel and Caitlyn went back to their seats.

"Ok students today we will........" As the teacher was saying that, I just realized how lucky my life is with Ashton and my friends, I felt like going to this school was a great idea because love has approached me in a wonderful, cute way. So far, highschool has been a blessing, besides the homework, but in a way where I can enjoy it and love it dearly. The bell rang and I walked fast to Ashton's locker because I was dying to see him. I saw him at his locker and I ran and hugged him from behind. I could feel Ashton jump because he was scared.

"Ello love, what's up? How was first period class doing for ya." The best thing about Ashton was his accent and laugh, his Australian accent made things so much better then an American accent.

"I'm good babe, I was thinking about you all period. I missed you a lot!" I said smiling

"Aw I miss yah too beauty. Now I have a plan, we are going to leave this school and I'm gonna take you somewhere that you'll love." I shoke my head, Ash grabbed my hand and we walked straight outside into the cold. He took me to his car and started to drive. He stopped at an American diner because he knows I'm a sucker for diners.

"Well love, we are going to have an amazing lunch and ditch the rest of the day. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun." Saying that, he pecked my lips and got out of the car. He held my hand as we walked into the diner. " Table for dos por favor," he said all cheeky. The server took us to a booth and handed us the menus. "I'll be back," the server said as she started to walk away.

"Ashton I can't thank you enough for doing this, but why did you bring me here?" I said with a curious look on my face.

" well I wanted a date with you and plus I have to tell you something. I know this is hard but something recently just happened."

Right there I knew that he was upset and was going to break the news that was keeping him this way for awhile.

" I have a problem, cancer to be exact, and I can't do anything about it except take medicene." Ashton said

Tears started to roll down my cheek and I took his hand and said " what cancer is it? Are you going to loose your hair?"

" no unless I take chemo, but the doctor says I don't have too. I'm really sorry for telling you this."

I left the booth and started to walked outside with my hand covering my mouth. I sat on the curve and yelled at the ground. Why does my first boyfriend have to have cancer. I can't believe that this is happening. Soon Ashton walked out and sat on the curve besides me.

" I hope you feel better babe, I know this is hard but we are going to get through this together. You promise?"

I shook my head agreeing and then I grabbed his hands and said " you and me, we are going to be strong and hold on for a long time. I love you soo much Ashton."

"I love you too Samantha." He said sniffling.

I went in for a hug and he hugged back. His hugs always brought a smile on his face, in his arms, I knew that I was safe.