Chapter 7

I don't even want to go to school because I know ill be trapped in torment. Why do schools never care about bullying? It seems like that every time a teacher sees a bully picking on some kid, they just stand there and watch. Why do populars always seem to rule the school? It's so annoying but anyways I've been getting letters for the past month from someone and they are super nice! I wish that this person can just come forward and just tell me that they wanted to love me.

I walked to my locker and was bombarded by more bullies. They teased me, messed my hair up, and spat in my face. I tried so hard not to cry but the inside just wanted to burst with a flood of my tears. I sat in class in complete utter silence and everyone was talking about me. It was so awkward and made me want to cry. I tried looking for Ashton but he wasn't there. He's been gone a lot of days, I hope he's at least ok. It was 8:00, I got 7 more hours of pure agony. One of the students passed me a note and it was an encouraging one. I smiled but still was weary on the inside.

"Ugh" I whispered to myself " 52 minutes of math..."

Math class ended and I went up to the teacher.

" excuse me, but have u seen Ashton, Ashton Irwin? Has he been sick?" I said.

The teacher said "I'm sorry Samantha but I haven't he should be in today."

I went to his locker and opened it. His backpack was in there, lunchbox etc.. But I need to find him. I wandered back to my locker, opened it and a note fell out. I picked it up, opened it, and it said: come to the parking lot at lunch - Ashton. Suddenly my inside were ten tines better and a smile lit up my fade.

Lunch came around and I couldn't wait to see Ashton. I ran through the hall