Ripped Tights And Unexpected Falls

Seventeen year old Gerard Way walked down the street from his school, his dirty pastel pink shoes making a slight 'Splash' sound every few steps. His hazel eyes were locked with the ground and his cheeks were puffed out in anger, really he wasn't paying attention like he probably should have been, but he was much more focused on the fact he had ripped his favorite pair of baby blue tights from being pushed to the ground by some moron who wasn't paying attention. So now here he was staring at the ground angrily not paying attention to the short male approaching him at a hasty speed, and as quick as that Gerard Way was toppling backwards onto a water soaked ground with a cry and gasp. "Oh, what? Shit, shit! I'm sorry." Said the male who was now looking down at Gerard with a terrified expression, Gerard let out a small whimper and shook his head, sitting up a bit "I-It's fine." The male above him put out his hand, Gerard hesitantly taking it and standing, shivering a bit at the cold water that soaked his now dirty black skirt. "Again I'm really sorry, er-" "Gerard, Gerard Way to be exact." The male cleared his throat and gave Gerard an odd look before plastering a smile across his face "Alright, Gerard, I'm Frank Iero." Gerard nodded and bit his lipgloss coated lip "Alright...well see you around then?" Frank nodded "See you around then."

I am very excited to test my writing skills out on a story length Ferard and even more excited to take the concept of Sweetheart!Gee and Punk!Frank and make it into my own story even if there is a lot of them already. -X