XoxoGee

*~Franks P.O.V~*

I walked into my house the smell of alcohol filling my nose and the laughter of what sounded like four men and possibly the same amount of women. I coughed as smoke also violated my nose, swatting it away. 'They must have friends over' I thought to myself as I slipped off my Converse and approached the putrid smelling room that was hazy with smoke, I peeked my head in the door, making eye contact with my mom, she smiled, "Frankie honey, you're home." "Yeah, hey mom. Wheres dad?" "He went to store, he'll be back." I gave a quick nod then turned heading for my bedroom on the second floor.

I shut my door as I stepped inside, my room was simple really; a small bed, a dresser that I wrote all over in Sharpie, white walls that where splattered with black and posters ranging from The Misfits to Black Flag. I took off my jacket, tossing it onto the floor which desperately needed washed (What can I say? I'm not a clean person when it comes to my room.) Then I flopped down onto my bed, pressing play on my small CD player, The Misfits coming out the speakers.

I laid there for a good twenty minutes before my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my pocket, the screen lit up with the words,

'From Gee:What are you doing?'
A faint smile spread across my lips as I began to text him back, fingers lazily gliding across the keys.

'Listening to music.'

*~Gerard's P.O.V~*

'From Frank:Listening to music.'

I read the text out loud quietly to myself, smiling as I laid on my stomach, legs in the air like a love struck teenager, only I wasn't love struck, because I didn't love Frank. Sure he's nice and all but I've only known him for a little while and on top of that I've never even had a boyfriend, I think I'd just mess it up.

'What band?"

"The Misfits."

"Cool."

"I'm going to try and get some sleep, night princess."

The words were short and simple but made my heart beat faster and my cheeks go red. Shakily I typed back....

"Night Frankie. XoxoGee."

-

I have no idea where this stories going, do you guys even like it?